Muscle shrink belly fatter

rombusempire

Awards
For 3 weeks I have been experimenting with fat loss only to come up with this conclusion:

Whenever I do cardio (HIIT morning, HIIT afternoon, HIIT night, slow jog morning, slow jog afternoon, slow jog night), I get a severe depleted feeling esepcially in teh shoulders, neck and face. Not only that, but I have reduced mental concentration and worst of all my abdominal width INCREASES.

If I skip the cardio, I am not able to lose much fat at all.

I do weight training 3x a week and this cannot and will not change. I make sure I get a good strength builder (5-7 reps) as well as higher rep set (10-12).

Drugs: test e (200mg, cannot up this), 10mg epistane ED.

So far, all of my cardio sessions have been followed by Napalm applied to the abdomen area.

Before I went on my TRT (200mg test e), I did slow morning jog for 35 mins3x a week with green tea as a supplement. I was able to get down to 8% bodyfat before. I did not get much of a depleted feeeling at ALL, even know my body was shrinking.

Does anyone here know WHAT THE HELL is going on? WHy am I getting this depleted feeeling now? Why is my abdomen getting bigger while my muscles are shrinking??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For 3 weeks I have been experimenting with fat loss only to come up with this conclusion:

Whenever I do cardio (HIIT morning, HIIT afternoon, HIIT night, slow jog morning, slow jog afternoon, slow jog night), I get a severe depleted feeling esepcially in teh shoulders, neck and face. Not only that, but I have reduced mental concentration and worst of all my abdominal width INCREASES.

If I skip the cardio, I am not able to lose much fat at all.

I do weight training 3x a week and this cannot and will not change. I make sure I get a good strength builder (5-7 reps) as well as higher rep set (10-12).

Drugs: test e (200mg, cannot up this), 10mg epistane ED.

So far, all of my cardio sessions have been followed by Napalm applied to the abdomen area.

Before I went on my TRT (200mg test e), I did slow morning jog for 35 mins3x a week with green tea as a supplement. I was able to get down to 8% bodyfat before. I did not get much of a depleted feeeling at ALL, even know my body was shrinking.

Does anyone here know WHAT THE HELL is going on? WHy am I getting this depleted feeeling now? Why is my abdomen getting bigger while my muscles are shrinking??
When you do morning cardio your glycogen stores are ALREADY depleted, and you are just depleting them more. If you are NOT eating ENOUGH them you will experience all the effects you mentioned, such as mental fatigue. If you're not drinking enough you can also get water retention, which would cause your midsection to increase (so doesn't mean you are getting fatter).

If you are having LOW carbohydrates then your muscle will NOT be as full as they are of you are having higher carbohydrates, and will give a flat look; this does NOT mean that your muscles "are shrinking". And if you are indeed losing muscle mass, then your calories are too LOW and your body is using protein as fuel instead of fat.

rombusempire

Awards
UPdate:

I stopped using Napalm and I dont get depleted feeling anymore, nor the fatness. Very VERY interesting. Perhaps the napalm increased my caloric needs beyond whcih I am accustomed to satisfying...

I should be abel to cut no probnlem now

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
..just noting that when I use a topical fat loss product, while on it I feel a little more "flabby"..
Fat oxidation perhaps,.. a more "loose" fat content. Stopping use brings you back to your normal state...

I only use it once, every other day. Seems to so the trick, and I end up looking better then I would usinf it every other day

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPdate:

I stopped using Napalm and I dont get depleted feeling anymore, nor the fatness. Very VERY interesting. Perhaps the napalm increased my caloric needs beyond whcih I am accustomed to satisfying...

I should be abel to cut no probnlem now
With Napalm you get water retention while using it (but NOT INcreased caloric expenditure, unless you were exercising harder or longer or more frequently). It's not until you STOP using the product that you will start to see any results; the best thing to do is wait 2-3 days AFTER you have finished using Naplam (when the water weight has gone) to assess what progress has been made.

..just noting that when I use a topical fat loss product, while on it I feel a little more "flabby"..
Fat oxidation perhaps,.. a more "loose" fat content. Stopping use brings you back to your normal state...

I only use it once, every other day. Seems to so the trick, and I end up looking better then I would usinf it every other day
You may feel "flabby" because of water retention (i.e. causes 'bloating' look and feeling), not because of "fat oxidation" or "loose fat". See above.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Is Napalm sort of like Eviscerate? Or are they on different sides of the spectrum?