who's "used burn the fat, feed the muscle" ??

Massdog05

Awards
i have a friend pushing this ebook (see title) by Tom Venuto. he says it's pretty good stuff.

is it worth the $40 to buy it?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely recommend it! It's an excellent book that pushes all the fundamentals to fat loss step by step and even covers topics such as CKD and the like.

You might be able to find this information in bits and pieces around the web in free articles but BFFM puts it all in one package.

Massdog05

Awards
the author is supposedly some bodybuilding guru, but i tried looking up some info about the guy, but other than his promo site, i can't even find any pics of him. is he legit? and what is CKD?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I've never read his ebook or even heard of him but the google search results are either his site or people talking about how he's a scam...

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I've never read his ebook or even heard of him but the google search results are either his site or people talking about how he's a scam...
I admit this is very odd, but I have bought the book and there isn't anything in it that's outrageous.

You should be able to find pictures of Tom Venuto on the net. He's a competitive natural body builder and personal trainer.

Unlike many other authors of diet books Tom Venuto actually agrees with national dietary guidelines and dissuades people from embarking on nutritionally unbalanced diets with high fat and low carbohydrates. The only exception to this he makes is during contest preparation where he advocates CKD for short periods.

In summary it's definately not a fad diet book and I personally found it's the best diet book I have read. The advice of how to gauge the quality of foods and how to make a balanced meal really changed the way how I diet.

dpfisher

I only found 2 sites saying he's a scam and neither of the people had even tried to read the book. I looked through it and it looks reasonable so I think they are just fatties in denial. It depends how much you know about diet. I read about this stuff all the time so it seemed a little basic but I gave it to some friends who didn't know anything about it and they've started making progress.

tstinson

Awards
I use it and it is definitely worth the money. He gives you honest viewpoints and great information.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I have read the e-book and it is your basic do not eat shite food, get your protien, carbs and vits from whole foods etc... Basic workout plan. No need to spend money mates, loose fat, eat less and eat well. Gain good weight, yet again eat more and well. Workout + cardio.

That will be 29.95 lad

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I have a pdf of it... pm for further details

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
I've read it. Wouldn't pay $40 for it. If you have ~$40 burning a hole in your pocket, then buy the Ultimate Diet 2.0. Exceptional for laying out the physiology of fat loss and a very good program.