how much weight loss on a cut for a month?

rrm

Awards
Just wondering what everybodys success has been for weight loss over about a months time so i can get a picture of how much i can lose and how much time i will need.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
my weightloss has gone for over 3 months now.... 15 weeks in total, but i'm doing it slow..... i've lost 11% of bodyfat in total... down to 15% from 26%..

i just did 40 - 30 - 30 diet and lost 5 percent of bodyfat in the first month but then i hit a major , depressing plateau where i lost nothing for 3 weeks. so i've been having ups and downs since then...

ppl on CKD seem to lose a lot more.

my fat loss is based on skin folds, pictures of others and comparison, along with the scale...

i don't use the fat loss electronic device.

rrm

Awards
my weightloss has gone for over 3 months now.... 15 weeks in total, but i'm doing it slow..... i've lost 11% of bodyfat in total... down to 15% from 26%..

i just did 40 - 30 - 30 diet and lost 5 percent of bodyfat in the first month but then i hit a major , depressing plateau where i lost nothing for 3 weeks. so i've been having ups and downs since then...

ppl on CKD seem to lose a lot more.

my fat loss is based on skin folds, pictures of others and comparison, along with the scale...

i don't use the fat loss electronic device.
nice! By the way good progress and good luck for reaching your goal.

SuppKnight

SuppKnight

Awards
I'm doing a modified CKD (warning: shameless plug ahead) which can be found on the "Modified CKD for Normal People" thread.

I've lost over 10 lbs and 5% BF in one month with no muscle loss.