how much weight loss on a cut for a month?
- 02-11-2009, 06:36 PM
- 02-11-2009, 07:00 PM
my weightloss has gone for over 3 months now.... 15 weeks in total, but i'm doing it slow..... i've lost 11% of bodyfat in total... down to 15% from 26%..
i just did 40 - 30 - 30 diet and lost 5 percent of bodyfat in the first month but then i hit a major , depressing plateau where i lost nothing for 3 weeks. so i've been having ups and downs since then...
ppl on CKD seem to lose a lot more.
my fat loss is based on skin folds, pictures of others and comparison, along with the scale...
i don't use the fat loss electronic device.
02-11-2009, 07:37 PM
02-11-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm doing a modified CKD (warning: shameless plug ahead) which can be found on the "Modified CKD for Normal People" thread.
I've lost over 10 lbs and 5% BF in one month with no muscle loss.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rangestormer in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 05:46 PM
- By cyb3rtr0n1k in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2013, 08:42 AM
- By AmazingAJ in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2012, 09:35 PM
- By bigred869 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2008, 05:30 AM
- By Jim Mills in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-14-2006, 12:03 PM