Best fat burner?

hardcore61

Awards
Hey everyone. Im looking for the best fat burner for getting rid of this fatt lower belly i have. Let me know what works.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna get a variety of responses,.. there is also another thread asking this same question.
Now I've used a few, and the best for me so far was VPX Meltdown, gave me a nice even burn,, and was also a libido booster!!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and welcome to AM!!!

oblivious

Awards
im begginging the velocity diet soon, which was created some years ago. While on this topic, that diet suggests Hot Rox.

Is this still a leading weight loss suppliment, or are there now better alternatives that still fall within the parameter of that diet?

bene

Awards
I am wondering the same thing. Ive used one product from walmart before and did not see any results

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I've never used hotrox,.. but the velocity diet is tough, but the results are phenomenal,.. good luck guys!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really best fat burner is "more cardio less food". none of the pills make much more of a difference after appetite control. I'm recently liking caralluma fimbrata based appetite suppressants. But other than that, clean diet, and cardio

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone. Im looking for the best fat burner for getting rid of this fatt lower belly i have. Let me know what works.
The BEST fat burner is DIET (I canNOT emphasize this ENOUGH!) If your diet is not right, then all the fat burners you spend money on is just a waste of time. I personally would NOT recommend a fat burner unless you just need to lose that last 1-2% BF to reach your BF% goal.

As for getting rid of your "lower belly"; you can NOT spot reduce. When you lose fat it goes from ALL over your body (i.e. you canNOT dictate where it goes from), and generally (but not always; it always depends on the individual) the last places for fat loss are the belly (males) or thighs/hips (females). And then it's mostly up to DIET.

im begginging the velocity diet soon, which was created some years ago. While on this topic, that diet suggests Hot Rox.

Is this still a leading weight loss suppliment, or are there now better alternatives that still fall within the parameter of that diet?
I have used Hot-Rox Extreme and I personally love the product. As a fat burner, it would have to be one of the best that I have used so far! And that's saying a lot, since I was eating ~4000 calories per day and training hard and STILL losing fat (and even gained some muscle, so more recomping).

However, there are definitely probably better fat burners out there. And remember that it eacj depends on the individual, as some people have used Hot-Rox Extreme and say that it does nothing for them.

NOTHING beats a solid diet targeted at fat loss and hard, heavy resistance training for losing the fat.

BiggerGeek

Awards
kinda funny how you talked about how fat burners won't do anything unless you diet is correct, but then you go on to say how hotrox helped you loose fat on a 4000 calories diet.... did I miss something?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would not surprise me that she would have 4000 cal worth of usage in a day while training hard

tstinson

Awards
really best fat burner is "more cardio less food". none of the pills make much more of a difference after appetite control. I'm recently liking caralluma fimbrata based appetite suppressants. But other than that, clean diet, and cardio
I agree completely with this statement. I was in a similar place trying to get that belly fat gone, I did a cycle of hydroxycut hardcore which I did see some results, mostly it helped give me extra energy through caffeine... but stick to healthy eating and doing a blend of lifting and cardio for optimum results.

Brandon 04

Awards
you could try an ephedrine and caffeine pill stack, all of thats otc but watch heart rate and bp.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
hot-rox extreme is good, besides that i have used a few
Methyl Ripped-Good!
Methyl Rippded Hardcore-Not as good
Lipo 6-Fukn awesome!!!!!
ECA Stack-I liked but BP got high once and kinda scared me so i stopped it

The best one of all time are you ready for it?!!! DIETING its kinda free eat healthy work hard, decent amount of cardio and HIIT, put the time and energy in and you will lose weight i promise you if you can do all that and then need to shave off the last few pounds then throw in a fat burner i only used the above products cuz i was majorly overweight a complete noob to working out and losing weight so i just read up on products which one was good and ya it helped but its not like i lost 50 lbs from using a product nah just helps give you a lil more motivation that your spending money on a fat burning product so now im gunna go train extra hard so it does twice as much for my body its all mental, hope this helps

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I agree with diet first and foremost. But as far as a supplement goes... Gotta agree eca stack is the top dog. I say this because I had the best results with this along WITH diet and exercise.different strokes for different folks.

bigtone

bigtone

Awards
can you get ephedrine from the like a vitamin shoppe or gnc

MassBuilda123

Awards
i personally liked ax's stimulant x. the old and the new. odd but the new version i like better for weight loss and energy. and i felt a very light crash.. if at all. love it!

Medic

Medic

Awards
can you get ephedrine from the like a vitamin shoppe or gnc
depends, its mixed with other stuff that i rather not take. search the internet for "bolt ephedrine" thats what i take, 25mg HCL works great

Medic

Medic

Awards
A good diet is what "really works", no supplements will make that disappear, sorry bud.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kinda funny how you talked about how fat burners won't do anything unless you diet is correct, but then you go on to say how hotrox helped you loose fat on a 4000 calories diet.... did I miss something?
They won't (unless you are training REALLY hard). And you heard me correct. However, in an average day I BURN MORE than 4000 calories! If I'm trying to lose bodyfat I DON'T cut calories; I train HARDER (and at that time I was training 2-3 times a day).

it would not surprise me that she would have 4000 cal worth of usage in a day while training hard
EXACTLY. And each individual is different as well. Bear in mind that those excessive calories also meant that I was gaining muscle mass, and therefore having a better ability to burn fat.

oblivious

Awards
Started Hot Rox today

Cant say much for the fat loss results yet, but it seems to give a great boost of energy while only giving me minor jitters, if at all.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started Hot Rox today

Cant say much for the fat loss results yet, but it seems to give a great boost of energy while only giving me minor jitters, if at all.
You're NOT going to see results in a DAY. Give it some time (it actually takes 3 days to lose fat or gain fat). You should start seeing them within a week. After 4 weeks better. And at 8 weeks the fat seems to almost 'melt off' before your eyes daily.

Gives good energy. Jitters are usually quite high, because of all the yohimbine.

On the contrary,..... lipo with capzasin
Ok, aside from liposuction (which just all comes back if your diet (and exercise) is not set up to control your newfound figure).

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
The BEST fat burner is DIET (I canNOT emphasize this ENOUGH!) If your diet is not right, then all the fat burners you spend money on is just a waste of time. I personally would NOT recommend a fat burner unless you just need to lose that last 1-2% BF to reach your BF% goal.

As for getting rid of your "lower belly"; you can NOT spot reduce. When you lose fat it goes from ALL over your body (i.e. you canNOT dictate where it goes from), and generally (but not always; it always depends on the individual) the last places for fat loss are the belly (males) or thighs/hips (females). And then it's mostly up to DIET.

I have used Hot-Rox Extreme and I personally love the product. As a fat burner, it would have to be one of the best that I have used so far! And that's saying a lot, since I was eating ~4000 calories per day and training hard and STILL losing fat (and even gained some muscle, so more recomping).

However, there are definitely probably better fat burners out there. And remember that it eacj depends on the individual, as some people have used Hot-Rox Extreme and say that it does nothing for them.

NOTHING beats a solid diet targeted at fat loss and hard, heavy resistance training for losing the fat.
You're NOT going to see results in a DAY. Give it some time (it actually takes 3 days to lose fat or gain fat). You should start seeing them within a week. After 4 weeks better. And at 8 weeks the fat seems to almost 'melt off' before your eyes daily.

Gives good energy. Jitters are usually quite high, because of all the yohimbine.

Ok, aside from liposuction (which just all comes back if your diet (and exercise) is not set up to control your newfound figure).
lipo as in the transdermal,..... not liposuction. Just another brand of transdermals like naplam, lipoburn etc etc.

Cap is capsaicin aka capzasin(brandname) which is mixed or used with any of the transdermal fatburners. There are plenty of threads on here about cap,...... some dating back even when i first joined this forum, and many logs showing its effectiveness.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lipo as in the transdermal,..... not liposuction. Just another brand of transdermals like naplam, lipoburn etc etc.

Cap is capsaicin aka capzasin(brandname) which is mixed or used with any of the transdermal fatburners. There are plenty of threads on here about cap,...... some dating back even when i first joined this forum, and many logs showing its effectiveness.
Oh. LOL. I'm still iffy about transdermals (even though I have used Napalm and LipoBURN); most just cause a diuretic effect on the area applied (it would mean more experimenting, with both diet and/or training not quite right to see if any effects could be attributed to such a product). Then again, you NEED to have diet and training sorted to notice much difference anyways, so it's really a mix of EVERYTHING.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Oh. LOL. I'm still iffy about transdermals (even though I have used Napalm and LipoBURN); most just cause a diuretic effect on the area applied (it would mean more experimenting, with both diet and/or training not quite right to see if any effects could be attributed to such a product). Then again, you NEED to have diet and training sorted to notice much difference anyways, so it's really a mix of EVERYTHING.
Agreed on diet and training,... no doubt bout that at all,..... in fact if both are not near perfect,.... transdermals will have no affect at all. Its really all about dedication, to both training, diet, and recovery. Plus alot of studies on capsaicin have proven it has fat burning qualities, but almost all of these speak of oral doses. Topical capsaicin aka capzacin is more so an "underground," word of mouth addition to transdermal fat burning.

Last cut I used lipobun with cap, and diet was damn near perfect. Ive cut down hard before and the last places I lose it are lower abs( most guys) and lower chest ( genetic,... I have a big chest b/c of this). During the last cut I actually lost much of the fat from the lower ab area at the same rate as the upper abs. It was truely amazing although I will say: If you use capzasin, prepare for the burn. It hurts if you dont have a high tolerance for pain like I do. But for me, its worth it.