DCP & Leviathan Reloaded

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Couple of questions on these two supplements.

Here's my current info

180lbs
48 yrs old
Calorie Intake 1900-2100
Protein 200
Carbs 150

DCP
Leviathan Reloaded
IGF-2
Neovar recomped

Here's my delima
I have been on this stack now for 2 weeks and have gained 2.5lbs.
With this calorie intake and the routine and cardio I'm doing I can usually lose 1 lb per week . But with this I'm gaining. Probably water weight, but it just seemed strange to me.

Any ideas?

DCP & Leviathan doseages
Currently DCP 2 am, 2 mid day and 2 before bed
Leviathan 1 am and 1 mid day

If I increased them what would be a good doseage??
Leviathan 2 am. 2 mid day???

DCP ???

Wanting to cut about 5lb of body fat, so any suggestions would be appreceated.

notlef70

Awards
This is my second week on the same stack and I actually had to bump up calories to stop losing weight too fast. I'm currently 230, but when I started the stack "and" got my eating in order, the result was very effective. Let me begin by asking you to list a typical day of eating, and your training regimen, including cardio. That way, the guys on this site can see what you may be lacking, or what you may need to add in order to reach your goal. Also, like they say, diet is the key to your results, especially when cutting. Weights, cardio, and supplements all come next.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
that stack is said to help promote lean muscle growth, and get you to be leaner, its possible you put on 2.5lbs of lean mass instead

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Are you feeling more bloated or looking softer? You could be recomping so adding in the lean body mass while shedding some of the fat.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Lift 3 days heavy and 3 days light

Cardio 3-4 days per weet HIT on an Eliptical

5 meals a day

plus post shake

2 protein shakes VPX zero carb

Mostly chicken breast, oatmeal. Complex carbs, with almost no breads, if bread its wheat bread. No food after 7:00 and I take BCAA and arginine at bed time.

Not feeling bloated or anything like that, and not really puffy feeling.

I'm not sure about the weight gain. Strenght has stayed up very well , even with the low calories and added work outs. I've actually gone up on several of my lifts. Usually after 3 weeks I'm starveing and getting week. Appetite is very minimal and strength is good. I hope its adding some muscle, watching my waist line, it may have dropped an 1/8" but that about it.

notlef70

Awards
It possibly muscle. I would use a tape measure (the tailor/seamstress type, not the Home Depot one LOL) and keep record of waist, thigh chest, and arm measurements. That way, you can have an idea of if you are losing/gaining fat or muscle, especially since your performance in the gym is steadily improving. That's JMO..... I'm sure that other guys may have much more "expertise" than I, on this board. I just know for a fact that when my waist measurements are decreasing, it means that I'm losing fat, because I have what you would call a "fat belly."