Recomp cycle PLEASE HELP

rombusempire

Awards
I am stuck.

170lbs, 18% bodayfat. Want to cut down to about 10% bodyfat --- I have 12 more weeks to make this goal.

Medications/drugs: 10mg epistane ED, 200mg Test E/week, 3 sprays of Napalm before each cardio session (after washing and scrubbing skin).

1) Tried morning light cardio, 30 mins. Ate first meal 15 mins later. Felt depleted. Face sunken, shoulders and arms shrunken, tired physically and mentally, abdominal seemed to get bigger by a BIT. Even after eating about 2200 cals for the rest of the day. Feeling of depletion and muscle shrinkage lasted 1.5 days.

2) Mornng HIIT cardio, 20 min session. Same result

3) 6pm HIIT cardio, 20 min session. Same result.

4) Light activity. ie, getting out and walking around for a few hours a day. Did nto feel depleted. Muscles retained size, abdominal felt lighter.

Previous cutting history: was not on Test E, epistane or Napalm. Did not feel depleted much at all. Mornig light cardio, 35 mins continuous. Got down to 9% bodyfat before.

Can someone please explain the nature of my symptoms? Any comments to my supplements? I cannot drop the 200mg of test e because that is my TRT frmo my endocringologist. Should I drop the Napalm or Epistane?

WHy do I feel so depleted even after eating quite a bit for my size?

How would you recommend I BEST go about a recomp cycle? What should I be 'feeling'?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should either drop or raise dosage on epi, 10mg is pointless

need to see more about your overall diet to make a good judgement on whether that affects the way you feel, just calorie count is pointless... it could be 2200 cals of cotton candy, 2200 cals of tuna from cans or 2200 cals from olive oil, :D

Any way you can manage to double up on the TRT dose? that with an added AI might work as well

rombusempire

Awards
I think I might be able to manage 300mg.wk. At 400mg/wk my blood pressure rose to 170/100 and I had congestive heart failure (shortness of breath when lying down).

I just ordered some anastrozole. Is 0.5mg EOD good?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whew, that sucks on the blood pressure. Thats probably a decent start on the anastrozole. Do you know what your estrogen levels are like under TRT?

rombusempire

Awards
No, but I did notice breast tingling and 'growth' when I tried 400mg/wk.

Since the half life of anastrozole is 72 hours, I might take 0.5mg E2D. If I run into an emergency I can always slap on 20mg of tamoxifen.

Has anyone here successfully done a recomp (going from 18-10% bf) by just doing 1-2hrs of fast walking EOD + heavy lifting? I am scared shitless of losing muscle and cannot tolerate that dreaded depleted feelling and massive shrinkage when I do cardio.

As for my 2200 calories I think I might be eating more than that. Perhaps around 2400. I consciously try to make it 50% carbs, 30% protein, 10% fat, although I canno tell how mcuh soemthing is (ie, eating out) all the time.

But yes, that CHF scared the **** out of me...I know I cannot tolerate 400mg/wk. I also had a scary gyno flare up by just taking 3 pellets of tren. WEll it didnt flare up, but I definately felt 'sensitive'. As well that slight amount of tren made my aggression almost uncontrolbale; I was strugglling to prevent myself from hitting my neighbor for no reason.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats way too low on fats. I'd clip the carbs a bit, and raise both protein + fat honestly.

You know that a low fat diet can be responsible for low hormone levels?

dpfisher

Dude fast walking isn't going to do that much and you are probably in about the same shape as me. Do some serious cardio, it's good for your blood pressure anyway. The shrinking feeling isn't all losing muscle, when you are on low calories you will be losing glycogen and water. Keep lifting and most of the muscle should stay, and make sure to keep drinking water. Once you start eating more carbs your muscles should start appearing larger again. Personally I wouldn't mess with epi if you have heart problems but hey it's your body not mine.

Also x2 on more protein/fat, less carbs. Adjust it a bit at a time or you will feel like crap.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I would save the Napalm for after cardio, and your body cools down. Your essentially sweating it away.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly at 18% bf, napalm is a waste. I can say that from experience