DCP with Extacy?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
So, Im curious, im going to a rave on V-day. I always make sure im properly hydrated, at least 5-7 bottles + what I drank through the day prior to the event, lets say....64oz.

Curious if there could be benefit to this? I would take 3 before the rave, then 3 after. I'll be active for about 9-10 hours.

E would be moderately dosed. As I come down, i'll take another.

Maybe dangerous? Just curious.

Last rave, I had 50g shakes before and after. LOL, I know right? who preps for these things...I DO

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Benefit? You mean like your body temperature rising even higher and killer you faster? Sounds good to me.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, Im curious, im going to a rave on V-day. I always make sure im properly hydrated, at least 5-7 bottles + what I drank through the day prior to the event, lets say....64oz.

Curious if there could be benefit to this? I would take 3 before the rave, then 3 after. I'll be active for about 9-10 hours.

Last rave, I had 50g shakes before and after. LOL, I know right? who preps for these things...I DO
Well I don't give a sh*t weather you live or die so I'll give you an objective answer :D

I'd Skip the DCP completely that day, one day will not make a difference whatsoever if it's ONLY one day, forget the shake too, just go out and have fun.

When you mix the DCP, let's say a "reaction" happens, unlikely, but you're basically buying UG drugs, who knows what they're cut with or how they're dosed, even from your friend who swears on his mother's life this sh*t is good!

If something f**ks up, you won't be able to tell if it's from the E, the DCP, an interaction between both, etc.... If you just stick to the E, less sh*t to worry about and if anything happens, you know the sole source of the problem in case you need help.

Personally, I'm against Ecstacy, but it's your body, if you must, be sensible about it.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

This is one of the most, well I don't know, posts I have ever read. Rec drugs are a good way to jeopardize you health bro. What's the deal?

dizdabiz

Awards
:nana::nana::rant2::nana::nana:when your raving hard on E's your body gets dehydrated close to a dangerous level anyway,like the guys said above me SKIP THE DNP otherwise instead of coming home on a nice high,you'll be more then a likely candidate to coming down to the morgue on a nice bodybag! leave the dnp till when your body recouperates from the night out before you do the dnp again is what seems to be the best thing to do! we need our brothers of iron 6''1 and 600lbs,not 6''1 and 6 foot under! have a good one and party like it was 1999!

dizdabiz

Awards
:puppy_dog_eyes:eek:ops,i thought you said DNP! oh well,just goes to prove that drinks been killing off my braincells.....

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
i was saying "IF" I honestly already considered the electrolyte imbalance DCP can cause even with the other ingredients to prevent it. I lay off of all my sups that day except my BP sups, etc...

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
extasy is stupid dont even do it!!! simple as that!!! why jeapordize your bodys health when you workout to keep and get your body healthier doesnt make sense?? just go there high on weed instead man or even drunk

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are going to do whatever your going to do regardless what people say I'm sure. That being said if I was you I would NOT take DCP that day. Nor would I take any other supp except a multivitamin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1