CKD supplement and vitamin help
- 01-27-2009, 01:27 PM
- 01-27-2009, 02:14 PM
As far as an EC stack, sorry can't be of any help, but I think a multi would be good, I've heard alot on these threads about orange Triad, as for me, I'm just taking the ON multi, it is packed with amino acids. Also taking a Glutamine supplement for recovery. Hopefully this helps. Also, are you taking any creating while on your CKD?
- 01-27-2009, 02:28 PM
01-27-2009, 03:39 PM
01-28-2009, 04:02 AM
As long as your diet is varied as well as possible you'll just need a basic multivitamin to patch in any holes.
Some products of worth.
ALA (I'm pretty sure, i'll verify tomorrow), it shuttles out glucose quickly, helps to maintain a lower blood glucose level.
Leuicine has ketogenic properties and could possibly be helpful in establishing ketosis.
Any fat burners. ECA stack, etc.
01-28-2009, 10:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2012, 04:01 AM
- By viking805fan in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2011, 04:15 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2010, 01:46 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2009, 09:14 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2009, 04:31 PM