CKD supplement and vitamin help
- 01-27-2009, 12:27 PM
- 01-27-2009, 01:14 PM
As far as an EC stack, sorry can't be of any help, but I think a multi would be good, I've heard alot on these threads about orange Triad, as for me, I'm just taking the ON multi, it is packed with amino acids. Also taking a Glutamine supplement for recovery. Hopefully this helps. Also, are you taking any creating while on your CKD?
01-27-2009, 01:28 PM
01-27-2009, 02:39 PM
01-28-2009, 03:02 AM
As long as your diet is varied as well as possible you'll just need a basic multivitamin to patch in any holes.
Some products of worth.
ALA (I'm pretty sure, i'll verify tomorrow), it shuttles out glucose quickly, helps to maintain a lower blood glucose level.
Leuicine has ketogenic properties and could possibly be helpful in establishing ketosis.
Any fat burners. ECA stack, etc.
01-28-2009, 09:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AdelV in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2011, 02:36 AM
- By dawn01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2010, 09:01 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2009, 07:58 PM
- By MightyMouse20 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:10 PM
- By burton_tool in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:29 AM