My log weight loss log...:D

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My weight loss log...:D

Never kept one, and hope to update it daily or bi weekly. Trying to keep my log as public as possible. Sort of a random log of what I eat, and my workouts.

have picture of me right now in my profile. hopefully I can get constructive criticism to my diet and workout routine as often as possible. Thanks for reading!

FYI: the spaces in between foods means that there was time passed before next food eaten.

Day 1
========

• 1 soy dog

• 2 pieces of bread
  • 2 slices of salsalito turkey
  • 2 slices of turkey pastrami

• Workout- light supplemental lifts. 1 set of lunges, 3 sets of deadlifts 3 x 10 @ 225lbs, 2 reps at 315
  • 20 min of low impact walking. 10.4 incline, 3.3 speed. 20~min.

• 1 soy dog
  • 1 celery stick with 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter
  • handful of salted soy nuts and almonds

• 1 chicken breast with vegetables from stuffing the whole chicken.
  • Ceasar salad with fresh and organic veggies. Normal dressing.
Sleep

========

Other thoughts:
Well this is basically what I did today in terms of food content and working out, dont have any supplementals or shakes so im still going it
"el natural". I was able to fight alot of any cravings I had, especially for these little packets of like tea, lemonade and stuff that I put in my water.
I was able to keep busy today so that kept my mind of food. Not bad IMO. Not sure how many calories I ate but i think it may have been under 1500~.
The food list is mainly for myself, just to keep track of what I am eating. That way i can visually see the volume. Even right now looking at
all that I can believe I ate it all. It sounds like a lot, I may drop 1 soy dog out. I ate one in the morining when I wake up because I usually dont cook breakfast right away,
and then I ate the other after I worked out just to have some extra protein when Im done. Not sure if its a good idea or not.

========

Day 2

• 3 egg whites~ and soyrizo
  • 1 1/2 cup of coffee 1 serving of fat free cream.

• 1 home made beef jerky steak

• handful of salted soy beans and almonds
  • forkfull of natural peanut butter

• 2 pieces of bread
  • 2 slices of salsalito turkey
  • 2 slices of turkey pastrami

• workout- interval training 2.6 miles @ 3.5,7.0,8.3 @ 1min, 2min, 1min - 22 min~
  • Leg workout

• oven baked fish
  • Salad-lots of veggies, normal dressing, 1 slice of pre cooked bacon.
  • some almonds
  • 2 eggwhites

• sleep

========

Other thoughts: With having to go to classes today, today was noticeably much more difficult to maintain the regimen.
i think fat withdrawl is starting to set. Luckily fridge is filled with many nutritious snacks, just need to make more jerky
because at the very least if I cheat I want it to be protein filled goodness.

========

Day 3

• 2 cups coffee light cream
  • 1 piece of homemade beef jerky
  • 4 boiled eggs = 3 egg white + 1 whole

• 2DCP
  • 1 leviathan
  • soup-mushrooms,asparagus,greenbeans,4 boars head slices turkey salsalito,2 slices turkey pastrami boars head,
  • 1 slice bacon, chicken boullion,pinch of salt, pepper.

• 1 1/2 steak homemade beef jerky

• 2 dcp
  • 2 80/20 ground beef patties, cooked on george foreman ~.65lbs
  • vegetable soup similar to soup above minus the turkey.

• 1 dcp
  • sleep
Other thoughts: Had to get 2 cups coffee this morning, I felt like crap. Very tired, moderately sore. Pushed my self very hard at the gym yesterday
and worked on my legs really hard, leg press, supported sqaut and some sort of deadlift squat machine. School was cancelled today because
of ice on roads, and since my college has dedicated buses that run through the city picking up students at their apartments
(that of which many rely on for transportation)so when the buses cant travel school is generally closed. Can not workout today because school
gym is closed. I also recieved dcp and leviathan today so started those. :D

========

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any critiques? should I add in fish oil or something?

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
========

Day 4

• 2 dcp
  • 1 leviathan
  • 1 beef jerky steak

• 1 meat patty(left over)
  • 2 boiled eggs = 1 whole + 1 egg white
  • 2 cups coffee light cream

• 1 dcp
  • 1 leviathan
  • 3 eggwhites, 1 whole egg, 2 sliced turkey

• 2 salads

• 2 dcp
  • Workout - shoulders and bak
  • inlcline @ 15 @ 3.5 for 24min

• 1dcp
  • chicken stir fried with mixed veggies, 1 tbsp oil

• 1 dcp
  • sleep
========

other thoughts:This diet aint to bad and ive lost pound but total about 5 from saturday although I had been semi dieting since before then. Felt pretty good today, but in one of my classes i did start falling asleep. lol it was boring tho. Not much else to say today, other than the gym was probably the more packed than I had ever seen. Literally every machine
was being used. But, like I said I felt great today.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
========

• Day 5

• 2DCP
  • 2 Leviathan

• 2 boiled eggs = 1 whole + 1 Eggwhite only
  • 1 & 1/2 eggs + soyrizo(trying to get rid of this nasty stuff to get the good stuff)
  • 1 cup coffee light cream
  • 1 forkful of peanut butter

• 5 slices turkey salsito
  • 2 slices turkey pastrami
  • 3 handful almonds
  • 2 tbsp peanut butter

• handful almonds

• 2 dcp
  • 1 Xtend BCAA
  • 1 Whey shake

• Workout -

• HIIT- 1 min @ 3.5, 1 min @ 6.0, 1 min @ 9.0 for 25min~
  • Legs
  • 1 xtend BCAA

• 1dcp
  • Baked Fish, salad

• 1dcp
  • sex
  • sleep
Had a little workout before bed lol, was pretty good. Im eating so little carbs I think its making me last longer, because I really did last longer. About 10 minutes longer than I usually do. Which put me at about 35 min or so, with foreplay added in we were going at it for an hour. BADASS.

========

Day 6
  • 2dcp
  • 2leviathan
  • 2 eggs
  • protein shack
  • beef jerky

• 2dcp
  • 1leviathan
  • beef jerky
  • 1 salad - 2 slices turkey
  • peanutbutter- 2 tbsp

• protein shake

• 1dcp
  • Xtend
  • 1slice bread

• workout arms
  • low intensive cardio, incline for 25 min.
  • xtend

• 1 lb of 93/7 ground beef, cooked on george foreman
  • salad
  • dcp
  • sleep

otherthoughts: I killed myself in the gym today, had to stack up on protein shakes because I was out of jerky, and had a 3 hour class and 4 hours of work
which left me not being able to eat so much. Workout soooo damn hard, I was sooo hungry and ate 1lb of beef, 4 burger patties by themselves.
Oh and my wife ordered that lasagna thing from pizza hut, I ate on small bite of that to taste it. I didnt even put it in my meal because It was so little.
Tomorrow will be my first week down on my first cutting diet. YAY!

=======================

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations for adhering to your diet for a whole week.

If you want a critique you will have to provide some basic stats, calories consumed and macro nutrient breakdown.

From what I can see it doesn't look like you are eating much food, don't rush things by decreasing calories too rapidly because otherwise you risk muscle catabolism and you have no further resort to take when your progress stalls.

Also, how many meals are you eating a day? It's important to eat between 6-7 meals a day to keep your metabolism active. From what I can see it seems like you are only getting 4 in, if you include a whey shake as a meal.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations for adhering to your diet for a whole week.

If you want a critique you will have to provide some basic stats, calories consumed and macro nutrient breakdown.

From what I can see it doesn't look like you are eating much food, don't rush things by decreasing calories too rapidly because otherwise you risk muscle catabolism and you have no further resort to take when your progress stalls.

Also, how many meals are you eating a day? It's important to eat between 6-7 meals a day to keep your metabolism active. From what I can see it seems like you are only getting 4 in, if you include a whey shake as a meal.
yea im only getting like 4, but thats pretty much all I can get with my schedule. Im trying hard tho to eat and keep food in my stomach by snacking on my beef jerky steaks. but you're saying I should be eating more? k, ill keep that in my mind, I didnt realize I was eating so little.

well im 5'8" 189 right now. Do you know where I can find basic caloric info on some of the foods I eat? I tried the diet tracker here on this website but not sure if its accurate or not. Also whats macro nutrient breakdown?

thx for the response oh and im trying to cut, so im trying to get down to about 175-165~

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
There are a number of software packages on the internet that can help you track your calories and macro nutrients. They generally cost money to purchase but they are relatively inexpensive and worth more than any supplement.

Personally I recommend Calorie King but there are others such as Fit Day. It's advised you go for the package that is best supported by the region where you live because good regional support means you won't need to input nutrition data from the labels of all the food you eat because it's already provided on the database.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are a number of software packages on the internet that can help you track your calories and macro nutrients. They generally cost money to purchase but they are relatively inexpensive and worth more than any supplement.

Personally I recommend Calorie King but there are others such as Fit Day. It's advised you go for the package that is best supported by the region where you live because good regional support means you won't need to input nutrition data from the labels of all the food you eat because it's already provided on the database.

K thanks, ill get on that soon, ive already had 4 meals today and im trying to get in 5 or 6.

Ill post it up as soon as I get one of these programs, thanks for subbing to my thread and when I post all the nutritional information please chime in!