How Does This Look?

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
Hello Everyone!
I have a bit of a sticky situation as far as cutting. I have had 3 years in a row of ACL reconstruction, before the last one (November 2008) I had a hernia repar in June 2008. So the last three years has not been kind to my body. And currently I am not far enough along in recovery to do HIIT for cardio. In fact I can only manage about 30 minutes max on the stationary bike somewhere between 60-80% MHR. I also do about 10 minutes walking laterally and backwards (rehab but hey it should still count!)

OK! Some stats. I'm 5'11ish...almost 6'. somewhere in there.
I'm 222 lbs at 17-18% BF on tanita, 16-17% BF on 3 site skinfold.
I'd love to get down to 10-12%.

So this is what my diet looks like right now for the past 2 weeks. I RARELY stray from this exact format except for dinner, that varies but it is always a lean meat, salad and a different veggie. Tell me your thoughts and input please. Be as honest as you'd like please!

wake up-430am 2 fish oils, hdrol and trenadrol
5am 1 cup oatmeal 1 grapefruit and 2 scoop ON WHEY
(48 g of protein) in H2O
7am Meal replacement shake (300 cals, 45 gram protein, 20 carbs...can't remember fat.)
930-10am 5 egg whites 1 can of tuna 1/2 green bell pepper, 5 grape tomatoes 1 sweet potatoe with cinnamon on it.
Noon 10 oz chicken breast 1.5 cup of broccoli 1 tbsp of PB
1 pm 2 fish oils hdrol and trenadrol
330pm 6oz chicken breast 1 cup of brown rice 1 cup broccoli
630pm 6-10oz chicken breast OR tilapia OR Salmon OR Filet OR NY Strip 2 cups of salad with EVOO dressing (basically EVOO with pepper) AND corn OR Green Beans OR broccoli OR carrots OR mixed veggies
830-9pm 2 fish oils hdrol and trenadrol and 1 scoop ON Protein and 1 tbsp of peanut butter.

Ok now don't flame me for this but I haven't really tallied up these numbers. How does this look? I feel great, but does it seem I'm lacking much? at least once a week I cheat and it's normally a Qdoba burrito.
I do cardio a minimum of 4 days a week, but like I said earlier, it's limited. I do lift quite heavy and intensely though, minus the legs of course. For now. I freaking love squatting and I can't yet! At least not heavy!

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Ok now don't flame me for this but I haven't really tallied up these numbers.
I'm gonna flame you for this. Go tally up the numbers! Do you know what your maintenance daily kcal needs are? If so, set up macros around CHO:40%, PRO:40% and FAT:20% starting at around a 500 cal daily deficit. Go for two weeks and re-evaluate.

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
My maintenance calories are 3200 kcal.
Above diet came out 2610 kcal.
70 g of fat. 185 g of carbs. 307 g of protein.
so it's about 50-25-25 P-CHO-F

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good man hope the best for ya and is H-Drol and Trenadrol a good ph to use to cut up with?

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
I'm certain Hdrol is very good to cut with. I'm using the Trenadrol not so much for strength increases, but rather helping me gain my strength back.