Wierd dreams on keto?
- 01-23-2009, 01:28 AM
- 01-23-2009, 02:46 AM
01-23-2009, 02:56 AM
Nope. Just started having wierd dreams. Like every time I sleep. While they're fun and interesting I was just wondering if it was from being in ketosis
01-23-2009, 03:08 AM
01-23-2009, 05:24 AM
01-23-2009, 05:30 AM
01-24-2009, 12:42 AM
01-24-2009, 02:47 PM
I wonder if the increased fat amount lead to higher test levels. Vivid dreams can also be a symptom of increased test levels. Not sure if that can happen on CKD, but it is something to think about. I don't really know the diet/effects in and out soooo....
01-24-2009, 02:53 PM
01-24-2009, 03:27 PM
01-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Haha, yeah, more of a benefit. I think it has to do with cholesterol, I'm not too sure I haven't looked into it too much. It would make sense it having to do with cholesterol because its a precursor for test.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 04-24-2012, 05:28 AM
- By vinnys025 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2004, 08:16 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 02-28-2003, 07:09 AM
- By Gmonkey in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:10 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM