New(er) job, new new cutting and workout ideas needed.

DarkDragon

Awards
OK, so. I work 24hrs on, 48 off, this is my plan.

Ideas/criticism/critique needed please.

Stats
5'5"
no idea on BF%
Have been working out for about 5 years since I got back into it, some time off inbetween.

Basic workout schedule.
Shift day - OFF
1st day off - AM Chest, PM Legs or Back w/cardio (15-18@6mph, then HIIT for the rest to total 25mins)
2nd day off - AM Back or legs, PM Arms w/cardio (15-18@6mph, then HIIT for the rest to total 25mins)
Shift day - OFF
Repeat...

Sometimes if I am hitting it in the AM alone I will toss in some cardio, but it it not that often that I do.

I like the 2xdays because I have the time, and don't mind it.

Diet/supps
0700 200mg caffeine 10mg yohimbine
0730 2 eggs, 1 slice of whole grain toast, no butter, EGCG, Fish oil (both NP brand), ON multi
1030 2 scoop ON whey protein (PWO)
1100 200 mg caffeine 10mg yohimbine
1300 1/2 can of tuna on 1 slice of Whole grain toast, OR a full can of tuna w/o the toast, EGCG, Fish oil (both NP brand), ON multi
1400 200mg caffeine 10mg yohimbine
1530 PWO shake
1800 This is where it gets tricky, when at home, I eat: 1 chicken breast (baked or grilled with dry rubs only) with some type of green veggie (broccoli, peas, asparagus, green beans). EGCG, Fish oil (both NP brand), ON multi
When on shift its usually in the toilet. Kind hard to get everyone in the firehouse to eat healthy all of the time. I try to cut out the breads/rices/potatoes/pastas, we rarely eat pasta though. Usually consists of a meat, veggie, salad. Unless its taco night. (I love taco nights!)
2230 Small bowl of lowfat cottage cheese.

I think that the 2xdays may be more than I need but at the station we have an ok all in one gym, and some freeweights. EDIT: we have a treadmill too.

Should I just do 1xday lifting and do cardio 2x(am and pm)?

Thanks in advance guys.

:firedevil: