cutting diet help

shutta86

shutta86

Awards
I am going to be starting to cut in a lil and just wanted to know if my diet plan is ok. Any help from you guys would be great. I am 5'11" and 230-235 lbs with about 20% bf.

530 am: 4 egg whites 1 whole egg & oatmeal with whey and
PB
830 am: low fat yogurt & almonds
1130 am: 8 oz chicken breast or can of tuna with a salad
130 pm: protein shake & banana
workout around 330 or 4 pwo shake
7 pm: 12 oz chicken breast/ tuna/ 8 oz salmon w/ broccoli
9 pm: cottage cheese before bed

i use to think that in order to lose the weight i shouldnt eat as much and i did lose the weight but alot of muscle to so i am just tryin to get it right this time cuz it sucked tryin to get back to where i was

Ironloo

I am new here but i can help cause i just recently finished cutting your diet looks pretty good but i would and add more protein to the snacks in between your breakfast lunch dinner so less of a chance you lose your muscle. Also do high intensity interval training four days a week. heavy lifting one week and ciruits next then moderate switch it up to try to keep strength. I just recently bought a weighted vest off mirweightvest.com run with that you burn more calories and makes your legs stronger take it off you a normal run is a joke it got me much faster my 3 mile run is 17 mins. Best of luck to you.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be starting to cut in a lil and just wanted to know if my diet plan is ok. Any help from you guys would be great. I am 5'11" and 230-235 lbs with about 20% bf.

530 am: 4 egg whites 1 whole egg & oatmeal with whey and
PB
830 am: low fat yogurt & almonds
1130 am: 8 oz chicken breast or can of tuna with a salad
130 pm: protein shake & banana
workout around 330 or 4 pwo shake
7 pm: 12 oz chicken breast/ tuna/ 8 oz salmon w/ broccoli
9 pm: cottage cheese before bed

i use to think that in order to lose the weight i shouldnt eat as much and i did lose the weight but alot of muscle to so i am just tryin to get it right this time cuz it sucked tryin to get back to where i was
Bro. Your stats are about the same as mine. I got an inch height wise on you. I might have a little less bf. Here in about a week, I will have my diet finished and planned. I can let you in on it and it might save you some time. Minimal muscle loos is what I am after. I also want to cut my bf% in half, but don't really want to go under 10%.

You could consider this a recomp I guess. If you want any info when I am finished you are more than welcome to reap the benefits of my work!

shutta86

shutta86

Awards
Bro. Your stats are about the same as mine. I got an inch height wise on you. I might have a little less bf. Here in about a week, I will have my diet finished and planned. I can let you in on it and it might save you some time. Minimal muscle loos is what I am after. I also want to cut my bf% in half, but don't really want to go under 10%.

You could consider this a recomp I guess. If you want any info when I am finished you are more than welcome to reap the benefits of my work!
Yea bro if you would let me in on it that would be great. Def save me some time. I am tryin to do the same lose as little muscle as i can but get rid of the body fat. So i will def take a look.