Lean Xtreme/Leviathan/Lean FX?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh which one?!

I've never used a weightloss supp before and lean x, and levi has alot of good feedback, however fx is relatively new, but i've had good results with previous products from them, i'm about 10-11 percent body fat I feel

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are 10-11% already, then Lean FX/Xtreme are probably not the ideal supps for you and I would go with a more stim-based burner like LR.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks man, now with LR how is the stim effect with it? noticeable or barely, because i get elevated anxiety with stims and i do love my coffee

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright thanks man, now with LR how is the stim effect with it? noticeable or barely, because i get elevated anxiety with stims and i do love my coffee
Not too pronounced at all.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I guess it is safe to say /assume that lx works better, or is better for people over 11% BF? I also ordered napalm to add to the stack. (sadly NP was out had to get from BN :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess it is safe to say /assume that lx works better, or is better for people over 11% BF? I also ordered napalm to add to the stack. (sadly NP was out had to get from BN :(
Not necessarily...just that the correlation between higher bodyfat levels and higher cortisol induced VAT is strong.

Put it this way, if you are 11%, you may or may not have VAT problems.

If you are over 20%, it is pretty certain that you do.

However, holding lower double-digit to higher single digit bodyfat levels, in itself, is quite stressful to the body. It would be useful even dosing every other day to keep cortisol levels under control.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Then I have VAT, yikes. Thanks Dsade, btw, you never responded to my PM. No biggie, just really need help with the issue. Good luck at the Arnold, or is gone already?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then I have VAT, yikes. Thanks Dsade, btw, you never responded to my PM. No biggie, just really need help with the issue. Good luck at the Arnold, or is gone already?
Sorry...I will let him know. We have talked several times yesterday - I will make sure and send him your order number for status.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot I really appreciate it. I notice they have a new site up now. Being that I ordered napalm, should I still get the eviscerate or cancel the order?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot I really appreciate it. I notice they have a new site up now. Being that I ordered napalm, should I still get the eviscerate or cancel the order?
all I know is that the issues are all worked out now, and they're shipping again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote