I cannot control my eating of junk food

Frankin

Awards
Hello everyone,

I am a working executive, working long hours and addicted to fast food, usually eating while I'm in the office. I seem to eat whether I'm hungry or not and have got to a stage where I am unable to control my eating habit. Unfortunately, my weight is increasing and I'm being forced to buy clothes a size larger than normal. I can devote a little time to exercise, but is there a recommended safe way to lose weight? I've heard of all these diets, such as Atkins, that don't sound very healthy at all.

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,

I am a working executive, working long hours and addicted to fast food, usually eating while I'm in the office. I seem to eat whether I'm hungry or not and have got to a stage where I am unable to control my eating habit. Unfortunately, my weight is increasing and I'm being forced to buy clothes a size larger than normal. I can devote a little time to exercise, but is there a recommended safe way to lose weight? I've heard of all these diets, such as Atkins, that don't sound very healthy at all.

:squintfinger:
:censored:

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,

Sound familiar? Some dumb mod that deleted my post and reduced my reps because of my reply to a SPAMMER here: I cannot control my eating of junk food Same f**king title too!

My post was what a little harsh? too bad, the only solution if that was a real cry for help was to man/woman up and take control, very few people are actually "medically" ill and cannot control their eating, these people are obese since childhood and wouldn't even be posting here. Maybe next time I should start telling them how it's not their fault, how everything will be ok, how life screwed em over and no matter what, we support them 100%....:lol:....OK!

My post gets deleted, the spammer gets a "mod edit" but he still has his website in his signature, I guess when you were too busy "modding my posts" you overlooked that right?

Great job buddy! Keep up the good work! :haha:

:cool2:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
LOL...go buy some Recreate...it'll dice ya up bro! Then you can get Hyoooge!