- 01-18-2009, 09:53 PM
- 01-18-2009, 09:57 PM
01-18-2009, 10:18 PM
I get a difference of about 700 cals between the Benedict and the LBM calculation. Is this normal? Why trust one over the other?
01-18-2009, 10:19 PM
01-18-2009, 10:52 PM
i got for my LBM about 2550 kcals perday maintence. +250 - 500 is my maintence
i trust this (at least for me) because when i ate this, i didnt gain or lose.
what were your numbers for each?
and its 12-14 kcal per pound LBM for maintence and 20 kcal per pound LBM for gaining (at least for me )
Similar Forum Threads
- By wildman536 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:57 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2003, 11:25 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 03-28-2003, 03:09 PM
- By Havok in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2003, 12:49 AM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 01-16-2003, 10:21 AM