yo Omen, ur cutting diet was?

B

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
sup man

I remember a while ago, you posted up your cutting diet which if I remember correct, was quite low on carb but not a keto diet. Got a few Qs.

What were the percentages of carb, protein and fat? .. was it 40 protein , 20 carb , 40 fat?

what are the calories like?... (i.e how many calories deficit are u per day, do u calorie cycle)

And how effective is your diet for fat loss? like Have you lost any muscle while losing fat?.. and how much fat do you lose a week doing ur diet.

Cheers man, Keto is something which i've had a lot of trouble doing so i'm aiming for something with more carbs in it but not too many carbs.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
he seems to pimp Llyl Mcdonalds low carb diet plan. Just google it.

B

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
i checked that except Lyle mcDonald seemed to talk only about the CKD and the ultimate Diet 2.0 which seemed to be exactly like the CKD

O

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I remember a while ago, you posted up your cutting diet which if I remember correct, was quite low on carb but not a keto diet. Got a few Qs.
I'm assuming you're referring to the most recent one which I lost 30lbs on? that was almost zero carbs for some days except free meal(FM)+refeed. (RF)

What were the percentages of carb, protein and fat? .. was it 40 protein , 20 carb , 40 fat?
It was 10g of fish oil+approx 200g of protein per day, everyday, once a week I had a free meal, once I lost more weight, I added a RF (per instructions of the author)

what are the calories like?... (i.e how many calories deficit are u per day, do u calorie cycle)
Calories were around 1000 +/- 100 except on the RF or FM. For the FM I had a double bacon cheeseburger (1lb) with fries, ketchup and regular soda.

For the RF I had the same but with more carbs (he said to keep fat not beyond a certain amount but I need my fat and protein from meat)

And how effective is your diet for fat loss? like Have you lost any muscle while losing fat?.. and how much fat do you lose a week doing ur diet.
I lost 30lbs in 28 days using the above diet, I did not use any supplements other than ZMA(been using it for almost a year?) +WPI+fishoil. For drugs I used EC stack 3 times a day 25/200. Been on the EC stack since Dec 14th and will stay on for another 75 days.

As far as I can tell, I have lost NO muscle and have ADDED muscle+strength during this phase, my average fat loss was 1lb/day, 30lbs in 28 days.

Cheers man, Keto is something which i've had a lot of trouble doing so i'm aiming for something with more carbs in it but not too many carbs.
What problems do you have with the keto diet? I've switched from that diet (Rapid Fat Loss Lyle Mcdonald) to an all meat diet, 100% carnivorous, eggs and butter I also allow, 2 times a week, but other than that, I eat nothing but raw/rare ribeye steaks, no plant matter of any kind, never felt better.

2lbs of ribeye (2400-2800 calories) on non workout days and 3-4lbs on workout days.

The only problem I have with keto-diets(and non-keto diets as well) are the RFs and FMs, I feel like sh*t during a refeed, can't workout after I eat even some carb foods. Not to mention the bloating, "sugar coma", acne breakout, lethargy, etc... etc.....

But I will give credit when it's due, Keto diets work, I lost lots of fat, gained muscle and improved strength, but I also know from experience that a carnivorous diet is superior, no competition.

Basically you're looking at a low/mod carb diet without cycling carbs? :33: what are your goals? how many lbs of fat you looking to drop, goal weight, etc....?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dustin07 Weight Loss 2
archetype1 Supplements 23
keithgeiling Weight Loss 26
srocco112 Anabolics 3
python93 Weight Loss 7