M1T Diet Help

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on my 8th day of M1T, and I had planned on using the CKD in conjunction with it. However, it seems that my appetite has become a serious issue with this stuff (within the last 3 days or so). I just cannot get myself to eat the mass quantities of meat/eggs/etc. necessary to keep my protein where it needs to be. I just absoulutely CANNOT make myself eat anything (i.e. 2 mozzarella sticks and 1/3c of mixed nuts took me half an hour to choke down).

I know I can put away meal replacement shakes, no problem. I can also plow through a glass of milk with ease. Don't get me wrong, I can eat 3 times a day (whole foods-chicken, etc.), but not whole foods every 2-3 hours. What would be a good diet for a *lean* bulk. I am going 3 weeks, so I would like a good diet that I can get down with for the next two. I was going to ingest ~3500 calories, and thought maybe a 50/30/20 (pro/carb/fat) would be acceptable. Any help appreciated!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Basically the Fundamental Bodybuilding Foods, and some Intestional Fortitude. You have made the Decision to Take the Supp. now Literally step up to The Plate. I had to do it time after time also i know what you mean.

JUST EAT!

Youll regret it if you dont. (TRUST ME!!)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Good advice from the Wildman. If you wanna grow, eating is more important than ANY androgen or supplement you put in your body.

Luke530

Awards
lower the protein (unless you weight 220+ pounds, you don't need that much even with extra help from the m1t) and raise the carbs!

425c/300p/65f would probably serve you a bit better in this case.