Healthy percentage of bodyfat to lose per month or week?

  1. Healthy percentage of bodyfat to lose per month or week?


    Say I am currently 230 with 20%bf on CKD and eating about 500 cals below maintanence and working out hard. How long would it take me to get down to 12%. Can I lose 2% per month?


  2. .5-.75% per week can be consistently accomplished until you get to <10%.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pitching101 View Post
    Say I am currently 230 with 20%bf on CKD and eating about 500 cals below maintanence and working out hard. How long would it take me to get down to 12%. Can I lose 2% per month?
    I lost 30lbs in 28 days and increased ALL my lifts by more than 50lbs, only drugs I were using were Ephedrine+Caffeine.

    You can lose a lot more than you think.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    .5-.75% per week can be consistently accomplished until you get to <10%.

    what about under 10%? Seems like it could be 1% a month!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    what about under 10%? Seems like it could be 1% a month!
    About 1% per month then is an obtainable goal. You can reasonably expect 2% if done correctly.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  6. I have lost 20 lbs in 30 days and increase all of my lifts.

    I would say around 5LBS a week would be healthy and aggressive.
    I'm Back...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much weight to lose per week?
    By Pmo1212 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-27-2016, 03:22 AM
  2. How much weight should I be able to lose per week?
    By Aaron1993 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 04:22 AM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 11:18 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 12:20 PM
  5. is there a sure fire way to lose weight in 2 weeks?
    By gnutela in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 03:50 AM
Log in
Log in