how many people use ALA on their ckd
- 12-02-2003, 02:02 PM
- 12-02-2003, 07:05 PM
You could at that question at C-K-D.com Lots of poeple over there know about the CKD diets. Most people only use the ALA or R-ALA on there carb up days though. I used it on my carb up days also when I did a CKD.
12-03-2003, 01:06 AM
12-03-2003, 01:53 PM
checked out ckd.com today, there tons of great ckd diet info on their I believe that I will go with about 1.5-2 g during carbs up, that seems to produce the most results
12-03-2003, 11:50 PM
LOL..........all you Fools pimping ckd.com........answer the poor man's Question. LOL
300-600 mg a day for antioxident......1.5 to 2 grams a day for a glucose transporter..........and IMO only on a carb-up for a CKD.........at the the higher levels.
I mod at CKD.com also.
12-04-2003, 01:04 AM
12-18-2003, 10:33 PM
12-26-2003, 04:11 PM
12-28-2003, 12:26 AM
When I did CKD, I used ALA on the carb ups only. I do not remember the dosage. I think I might have taken about 1 or 2 pills at a meal (300 mg/pill), depending on the size of the meal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 53Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:41 PM
- By orangutan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 53Last Post: 04-25-2009, 07:51 PM
- By DcAult33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2008, 07:26 PM
- By JordyRoc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2005, 11:49 AM
- By Jason161 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-04-2004, 03:37 AM