how many people use ALA on their ckd

1. how many people use ALA on their ckd

also what kind of dosage, I read all the info on it on the board but just looking for some personal opinions

2. You could at that question at C-K-D.com Lots of poeple over there know about the CKD diets. Most people only use the ALA or R-ALA on there carb up days though. I used it on my carb up days also when I did a CKD.

3. Like FTMguy said, check out CKD.com(I'm a mod). I used ALA on carb-up days, 1-2g/day.
    •   

4. checked out ckd.com today, there tons of great ckd diet info on their I believe that I will go with about 1.5-2 g during carbs up, that seems to produce the most results

5. LOL..........all you Fools pimping ckd.com........answer the poor man's Question. LOL

300-600 mg a day for antioxident......1.5 to 2 grams a day for a glucose transporter..........and IMO only on a carb-up for a CKD.........at the the higher levels.

LOL

I mod at CKD.com also.

6. Originally posted by chi_town

I mod at CKD.com also.
    yeah, but you suck

7. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    yeah, but you suck
    only parts of women's anatomy.....okcuf
  8. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chi_town
    300-600 mg a day for antioxident......1.5 to 2 grams a day for a glucose transporter..........and IMO only on a carb-up for a CKD.........at the the higher levels.
    I shoot for 300mg ALA or 100mg R-ALA for every 30g carbs...

9. When I did CKD, I used ALA on the carb ups only. I do not remember the dosage. I think I might have taken about 1 or 2 pills at a meal (300 mg/pill), depending on the size of the meal.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:41 PM
  2. How many people on here are Abusers?
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 06:51 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 06:26 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 10:49 AM
  5. Poll on how many people did M1T with no problems