Fat Ass needs assistance

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. New Member
    BigFish80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    68.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by mmzawa View Post
    Easy way out would be getting some clenbuterol(research it), and doing cardio for an hour a day at least 4 times a week, you'll shed weight like crazy, you'll be losing 10 lbs a week with a decent diet.

    Cause if u can't lose any weight at 280, then your just not trying, not trying to be a **** bro, but just say to yourself unless i do it right then just wasting my time.
    Did you really just recommend Clen to a guy that's new to diet and exercise. Got to be the dumbest post of the day. Go play in traffic and take your advice with you.

  2. New Member
    littlejeni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%

    Woooow! Umm, yeah...FA please just disregard that one. Yeah if Clen doesn't work just become a crack head (you can probably lose weight like that too).

    Just stick to diet and exercise and keep adjusting until you find what works for you.

    Haven't seen you post lately, FA...I hope you are just busy, not losing motivation.
  3. New Member
    mmzawa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish80 View Post
    Did you really just recommend Clen to a guy that's new to diet and exercise. Got to be the dumbest post of the day. Go play in traffic and take your advice with you.
    **** you, i said if he wanted an easy way out, i told him about 1, i didnt tell him to go and do it, just keeping his options open, u c*** sucking ****.
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    And you sort of left out mentioning the thoroughly ****ty sides of clen, just mentioning 10lbs lost a week.
  5. New Member
    BigFish80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    68.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by mmzawa View Post
    **** you, i said if he wanted an easy way out, i told him about 1, i didnt tell him to go and do it, just keeping his options open, u c*** sucking ****.
    First off, I checked out your profile just to see who I was talking to and I saw just what I expected. Probably a young High School flunkee with no experience. And a smoker at that! HA! You need to go get yourself straightened out before giving someone else advice. Yeah I hear what you're saying about giving advice but, I don't think anyone would think this so called "advice" is suitable for the situation. Giving advice on a banned substance like clen to a person who is new to diet and exercise is extremely irresponsible. So hear me again when I say my "ADVICE" to you is......



    Oh and yeah go play in traffic on the way to the school bus in the morning.
  6. New Member
    BigFish80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    68.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And you sort of left out mentioning the thoroughly ****ty sides of clen, just mentioning 10lbs lost a week.
    Exactly my point! Thanks Easy as you would know there is alot to consider before recommending or taking a substance like clen.
  7. New Member
    BigFish80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    68.42%

    FA101, sorry for hijacking the thread bud. Back to the real issues at hand.
  8. New Member
    mmzawa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish80 View Post
    First off, I checked out your profile just to see who I was talking to and I saw just what I expected. Probably a young High School flunkee with no experience. And a smoker at that! HA! You need to go get yourself straightened out before giving someone else advice. Yeah I hear what you're saying about giving advice but, I don't think anyone would think this so called "advice" is suitable for the situation. Giving advice on a banned substance like clen to a person who is new to diet and exercise is extremely irresponsible. So hear me again when I say my "ADVICE" to you is......



    Oh and yeah go play in traffic on the way to the school bus in the morning.
    Before u start assuming ****, i am a full time college student, and have devoted myself to bodybuilding, currently doing my 2nd cycle, and i said to research clenbuterol in my post, please read thoroughly before you start bashing.
    And the drinking/smoking was meant as a joke, when i started this account.
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mmzawa View Post
    Before u start assuming ****, i am a full time college student, and have devoted myself to bodybuilding, currently doing my 2nd cycle, and i said to research clenbuterol in my post, please read thoroughly before you start bashing.
    And the drinking/smoking was meant as a joke, when i started this account.
    Apparently you are either a lousy bodybuilder or lousy collect student if you are still in college and doing your 2nd cycle, as you shouldn't have done any before you were 21.
  10. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by mmzawa View Post
    Easy way out would be getting some clenbuterol(research it), and doing cardio for an hour a day at least 4 times a week, you'll shed weight like crazy, you'll be losing 10 lbs a week with a decent diet.

    Cause if u can't lose any weight at 280, then your just not trying, not trying to be a **** bro, but just say to yourself unless i do it right then just wasting my time.
    I appreciate the input, but I don't think that is a direction I am willing to take. I have put enough **** in my body throughout my lifetime to get to this point, but the light finally went on and I am looking to get healthy, not for a shortcut to look good.

    BTW, I am down to 278 lbs and down a shirt size effective 3/23.
  11. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by littlejeni View Post
    Woooow! Umm, yeah...FA please just disregard that one. Yeah if Clen doesn't work just become a crack head (you can probably lose weight like that too).

    Just stick to diet and exercise and keep adjusting until you find what works for you.

    Haven't seen you post lately, FA...I hope you are just busy, not losing motivation.

    Wow, this thread has lit up this morning.

    I appreciate your concern LJ. Ive just been busy, but I am still on it. Spring Break and a new boss had put a lot on my plate, plus a bit under the weather. My whole team is out of office today with the change of season bug.

    We are doing ok, though. Hope you are as well.
  12. New Member
    BigFish80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    68.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Ass 101 View Post
    I appreciate the input, but I don't think that is a direction I am willing to take. I have put enough **** in my body throughout my lifetime to get to this point, but the light finally went on and I am looking to get healthy, not for a shortcut to look good.

    BTW, I am down to 278 lbs and down a shirt size effective 3/23.
    Good to hear. Keep plugging away big guy!
  13. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by littlejeni View Post
    From my experience as a personal trainer, you should be able to drop about 15-20 lbs on a cleaner diet alone. You are working out as well which is a bonus, so if you aren't seeing any results, you may want to sit down and reevaluate what you are eating. It may open your eyes to just jot everything down that you are eating. No one said it was easy...I'm all for tough, but honest love/support. You can do it, get your @ss in gear

    I appreciate the tough love, but I did start at 304lbs. I know I am not where I need to be with the diet, but I am much better than I was and always trying to get closer to where I need to be.
  14. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish80 View Post
    FA101, sorry for hijacking the thread bud. Back to the real issues at hand.

    No sweat. Dude was just trying to help. Y'all don't have to attack him. He probably didn't know I started at 304lbs in January. I did some research about plateaus this weekend and am going to add some incline to the treadmill tonight and see how it goes.

    Appreciate all the input.
  15. New Member
    littlejeni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%

    awesome...keep it up. And no, I didn't know (or forgot) you started over 300lbs. That is definitely something to be proud of that you have come this far. I'm sorry that I'm such a cheerleader, I've just experienced so many people that wanted to change, but fall short when they hit a plateau or another obstacle. I want you to get svelte!
  16. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by littlejeni View Post
    awesome...keep it up. And no, I didn't know (or forgot) you started over 300lbs. That is definitely something to be proud of that you have come this far. I'm sorry that I'm such a cheerleader, I've just experienced so many people that wanted to change, but fall short when they hit a plateau or another obstacle. I want you to get svelte!
    Cheerleading is good. I think the best thing that happened to me was I dropped 15 lbs and then got lazy and put it back on before Christmas. My gameplan is in place. I want to buy a pair of jeans at the GAP (currently don't have anything in my size).
  17. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    I bought a new scale this weekend. The one I have had at home was old (my wife's grandmothers) and a scale at work was reading 12 lbs more. I was ready for the heartbreak of finding out that I really started at 314 lbs and was down to 295, but after walking through Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and stalling by looking at waffle irons and drink blenders, I sucked it up, presented my big blue coupon for 10% off, and went home with my digital scale.

    Low and behold, that bitch said 276.5 this morning. Grandmas scale, like her cheesecake, was spot on and the demon scale I work with will continue to weigh pakages for customers and overcharge for shipping.

    Great way to start a Monday.

    Cheers, y'all. How about them Tar Heels!!!
  18. New Member
    littlejeni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%

    Tar Heels can suck it.
  19. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by littlejeni View Post
    Tar Heels can suck it.

    That hurts my feelings...Go Pack? NC State?
  20. New Member
    littlejeni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%

    Yep, and I am completely open to saying that we technically sucked this year, but Tar Queers always suck.
  21. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by littlejeni View Post
    Yep, and I am completely open to saying that we technically sucked this year, but Tar Queers always suck.
    That's fine. I guess it didn't really hurt my feelings b/c NC State fans have no opinions that are worth generating a response to. Is that where you went to school? I used to go out there all the time. What was the name of that dive across from East Village Tavern? My friends would always make us go there even though I couldn't dance a lick.
  22. New Member
    littlejeni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%

    Oh, were you a pretty boy from Carolina? Baby blue golf shirts with the collar popped, little khacki shorts and dock shoes with a belt that has fish on it...did they issue uniforms there on the first day?
  23. New Member
    BigFish80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    68.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Ass 101 View Post
    That's fine. I guess it didn't really hurt my feelings b/c NC State fans have no opinions that are worth generating a response to. Is that where you went to school? I used to go out there all the time. What was the name of that dive across from East Village Tavern? My friends would always make us go there even though I couldn't dance a lick.
    Yep, littlejeni and I both went to NC State. The only thing that UNC has at this point is basketball. As a matter of fact, that baby blue has gotten spanked pretty bad by State the last several years in Football. If I'm not mistaken the score was 41-10 this year and we did that at the Aluminum Jungle (UNC).

    Oh and yep East Village is still a NC State institution.
  24. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish80 View Post
    Yep, littlejeni and I both went to NC State. The only thing that UNC has at this point is basketball. As a matter of fact, that baby blue has gotten spanked pretty bad by State the last several years in Football. If I'm not mistaken the score was 41-10 this year and we did that at the Aluminum Jungle (UNC).

    Oh and yep East Village is still a NC State institution.
    Football is getting better and baseball and soccer have always been good, although it doesn't have the popularity that football and basketball has. I did not go there, but I worked there at the Carolina Inn for a spell. My wife went there for graduate school, so I kind of married into it.
  25. New Member
    littlejeni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%

    And to think I repped you! J/K...it's all good, back to losing chub and getting dead sexy!
  26. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by littlejeni View Post
    Oh, were you a pretty boy from Carolina? Baby blue golf shirts with the collar popped, little khacki shorts and dock shoes with a belt that has fish on it...did they issue uniforms there on the first day?
    I never popped a collar or wore anything with a fish, but other than that...yeah, pretty much. You can use the rep points you gave me as a tax writeoff.
  27. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Still hanging in at 278. I would like to say it has been a plateau, but I have been finding myself working off during the week my weakness from the weekend going anywhere from 276.5 to 282. Need to get back to 276 by weekend and then not do anything stupid. Good news for me, not them, is that the wedding I was supposed to attend this weekend got cancelled, so I will not have wedding food to contend with. I know that is horrible to say, but every small victory is a victory. I did have a suit altered for the wedding and it is the smallest size to date.

    Cheers,
    FA
  28. New Member
    littlejeni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%

    Have you calculated you maintenance calories before? There are some easy websites that will tell you how many calories you use up daily (without exercise). This really opened my eyes when I did it for myself. I totally underestimated how little calories I burn even though I am pretty lean. The reason I ask is because you may be eating more calories than you need when you think you're probably eating less than you need. If you have already researched this, then nevermind...just giving you some ideas to get over your plateau. Good luck!
  29. JDK5386
    Guest
    JDK5386's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And you sort of left out mentioning the thoroughly ****ty sides of clen, just mentioning 10lbs lost a week.
    Strict adkins + lots of cardio should be a loss of 7-10 pounds per week for users as large as FA and myself. No need for an expensive banned substance to achieve that.
  30. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by littlejeni View Post
    Have you calculated you maintenance calories before? There are some easy websites that will tell you how many calories you use up daily (without exercise). This really opened my eyes when I did it for myself. I totally underestimated how little calories I burn even though I am pretty lean. The reason I ask is because you may be eating more calories than you need when you think you're probably eating less than you need. If you have already researched this, then nevermind...just giving you some ideas to get over your plateau. Good luck!
    I am not really good at determining portion sizes. The past two weeks were my own fault, total self destruction on the weekend. As of this morning, I have made that back up. Now, I am trying to prep myself for Talladega next weekend. Guess I Need to get some Miller High Life Lights... yuk
  31. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Just as an update, scale said 259.5 this morning. Wanting to make sure that I really cracked 260, I hopped on again and i said 258.5. I will take the 259.5.

    That is down from 306.0 in January. This has been mostly diet as work has kept me from the gym for the last month or so.
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    thats great to hear continued progress!
  33. Senior Member
    youngandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,296
    Rep Power
    56037
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    79.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Congratulations!!! Just keep plugging away!
  34. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Well, I went through the Summer at or around 255 lbs, down from 304 lbs in January, got all of my suits resized, bought a bunch of new clothes, and I am creeping back up. Since October, the 255 became 260...then 265, 270...I have totally gone out of control The scale said someplace between 275 and 280 and so here I am, back again. Why does logging to complete strangers give me some sort of need to be accountable when doing it for myself can allow myself to become lazy and resort back to my old ways?

    The answer, after much consideration, is I dont give a crap. I will figure out the psychological part later, maybe after I get back into the 260 range.

    I appreciate the help last time and am reaching out again. I am not a bodybuilder. I was a clean slate that got really good results when my mind was focused, and now that clean slate has got itself a bit of dirt, graffiti, and a few cracks. What worked last time was diet and quite honestly, what I considered minimal cardio. It was 2 - 3 miles on a treadmill and some light lifting. I have been golfing and where I could play multiple days in the summer, one round of cart path only had me popping Aleve.

    That said, I look forward to reconnecting with many of the folks that provided the motivation previously and while I am embarassed to be coming to the well again, please know that I never felt better than I did this past Spring and Summer and quite honestly don't even know where I fell off the wagon back in September, but am looking to hop back on before it gets any more out of control.

    First I have to go outside and tie down my **** as apparently there is a hurricane coming this way.
  35. Senior Member
    jumpshot903's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    12050
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Hey im glad to hear your back here i gave you some advice earlier on i believe and all i can say is your right logging to complete strangers in some way drives you its true we all feel it thats why were here but were also here for help. From what ive read you managed to get your diet down pretty good a few months ago so try to get back on that diet as best as possible. Excerise is key i know its hard to find time sometimes but if your serious about losing the weight there is always a time.

    I find Cardio early in the morning is nice if you can manage to motivate yourself to wakeup earlier and do that, then try it if not try to find a place or time to lift run jog something even just here.

    I realize im the first to post since you reached back here 3 days ago so take my words with a grain of salt but really find that spark and motivate yourself to just get that diet down and excerise whenever you can. And as you saw earlier you will shed the weight.
  36. New Member
    wrobben's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    13%

    Mind if i join your journey FA? I am in the same boat as you. I started 315lbs at age 18. Ive never known what its like to be in great shape. Im down to 240 now. Ive fallen off the wagon a few times myself. Tonight i saw a kid from highschool i havent seen in a couple years. He didnt even recognize me at first. That was an awsome feeling. Keep up the good work man. Ill be in this with you. Heres to getting lean and mean! <---diet rootbeer lol
  37. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    Everyone is invited. My main disappointment was that I don't remember really missing what I had cut out of the diet. I just got lazy and fell back into it. I would sneak something here or there and not feel the penalty from it and then wham, in a month, it exploded. I am really hoping I can get back to 255 by Christmas.

    The am cardio doesnt happen b/c I commute 90 minutes, but we are looking at getting some cardio equipment for X-mas that having it at home might be beneficial vs driving to work to use the facility there.

    Thanks for checking back in. I never should have left.
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    you may want to hold off till february/march on equipment, craigs list is usually chock full of failed new years resolutions then
  39. New Member
    Fat Ass 101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  310 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    311
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.37%

    I agree, but I think I kind of need to strike while the iron is hot. I think there are plenty of last years resolutions still out there.
  40. New Member
    Omega's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    189
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10.01%

    wow, awesome. i just found this post and i wish i saw it earlier. i think its AWESOME that you are making a lifestyle change. alot of people cant or wont do it because its hard. most dont even attempt. im glad you're doing it for YOU. thats very important. you're getting alot of good info for free so i hope you are taking advantage of it. it seems you are and thats great. stories like this just put a smile on my face. making a decision to change your life because you are sick of the current situation is a powerful thing. you are the only thing that can stop you from suceeding. and you will succeed if you keep it up.

    about he cardio, i didnt see anyone mention this but as far as your knee joints go, riding a bike would be better than a treadmill for the fact that you arent pounding your ankles and knees with every step. for heavier people that can lead to alot of problems. if you screw up your ankle or knee your life will CHANGE drastically. most people overlook that but its very important to keep your lower body free from all that stress. im not saying to stop using the treadmill, just giving you other options. so if you think your ankles or knees are starting to hurt or something doesnt feel right, use something other than a treadmill. something that is low impact.

    also, as far as diet goes, try this. i eat these all the time all day long. take some raw sweet potatoes which are VERY good for you btw. they burn nice and slow. i think they are the BEST carbohydrate out there personally. anyway, and this is for EVERYONE, this snack is awesome:

    take however many RAW sweet potatoes and peel them. then cut them into strips the long way. cut them as skinny as you like. i find the skinnier the better cause they are easier to eat. anyway, cut them the long way in strips and put em in a bowl and snack on em all day long. or put em in a bag and take em with you. if you cant finish em. put em in the fridge and if they dry up sprinkle some water on em. these are GREAT. trust me, try it everyone. its very simple. just cut some raw sweet potatoes in long strips and thatsyour snack. and i think they taste very very good too. so its not like you have to tortute yourself. eat these early in the day to give you energy later on. since you are trying to burn fat, i wouldnt eat them at night or any dry carbs at night for that matter.

    about the sauna. saunas are alot like exericse in that you BURN CALORIES. the heat revs up your metabolism and you burn calories just by sitting there. 15 minutes in a sauna is equal to 50 minutes of jogging or burning 500 calories. also, it helps alot with circulation and flexibility and helps loosen your joints. basically makes your whole body feel nice n loose. also, very good for your skin. scratch your arm or some part of your body next time you're in the sauna and youll get alot of gunk. its gross but its good to get that stuff out. there are lots of health benefits to using a sauna. just be careful, too much of anything can hurt you. you dont want to pass out or dehydrate yourself.

    i hope you've read this whole post, i know sometimes i dont read posts that are too long. keep us updated on your progress. i for one am VERy intersted and VERY proud of you and im cheering for you man. its awesome that you changed your life. consistency is KEY. results are cumilitive meaning the more results you get the better it is, like stacking something on another. just gets better and better.

    anyway, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, you're doing AWESOME!!!!!
    deadlift or DONT lift
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Assistance please!!
    By Jfletcherp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:22 AM
  2. need assistance in finding..
    By ebaydan777 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 10:59 AM
  3. Need CC Assistance
    By DanNapier in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 03:36 PM
  4. PCT assistance
    By msucurt in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 02:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in