Stacking with Hydroxycut Hardcore

tstinson

Awards
I recently was guided into purchasing this from a couple of my friends saying it was a good fat burner, what would stack the best for this product for excelled fat loss? (After looking more in depth of peoples opinions of this product it is a lot more negative than positive and thats I get for not researching for myself prior to buying. But now that I have it what should I do?)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use it. It does work, just not that great. It's over hyped. That being said it has things like caffeine anhydrous, green tea extract, white willow, etc. Same stuff you will find in other fat burners. I say go ahead and get use out of money spent you know.

Stacks? DCP by RPN is really good to add to any stim fat burners.

As well, I'm sure this goes without saying, but make sure your diet and exercise are on point. Most important parts.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
What is in DCP? and what does it do for you while taking a stim fat burner?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Tetradecylthioacetic Acid 250mg **
Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Standardized For 40% Mixed Tanshinones) 250mg **
Propionyl-L-Carnitine 300mg **
Potassium Pyruvate 300mg **
Raspberry Ketones 100mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

INGREDIENTS: Gelatin(Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose

Ingredients Profile:

TTA
Salvia Miltiorrhiza
Propionyl-L-Carnitine
Potassium Pyruvate
Raspberry Ketones

VERY Basically, TTA is a PPAR agonist, which frees fatty acids to be metabolized. TTA has side two side effects - one good, one not so good.

Not so good is that a study shows TTA increases the activity of DGAT, which transfers acyl groups to glycerols, allowing fat to be redesposited. Salvia Miltiorrhiza inhibits this enzyme.

Good is the fact that TTA also increases the activity of Carnitine Palmitoyl Transferase, which carries fatty acids into the mitochondia to be burned. Propionyl-L-Carnitine (which has an affinity for the body's cells) readily exchanges itself for free carnitine. The Propionyl group is also cleaved and sent into the KREBS cycle (and is oxidized to succinate, I believe.) The increased activity also increases oxidation of pyruvate. Potassium Pyruvate is chosen to provide potassium, to help with cramping sometimes seen with TTA usage.

Raspberry Ketones are included because they are potent thermogenics...and we were able to include an effective dose without having to increase to 3 capsules.

tstinson

Awards
You can use it. It does work, just not that great. It's over hyped. That being said it has things like caffeine anhydrous, green tea extract, white willow, etc. Same stuff you will find in other fat burners. I say go ahead and get use out of money spent you know.

Stacks? DCP by RPN is really good to add to any stim fat burners.

As well, I'm sure this goes without saying, but make sure your diet and exercise are on point. Most important parts.
Ya ive heard alot about DCP. Thanks for your suggestion.

terry 80

terry 80

Awards
I agree with Copycat

Hydroxycut Hardcore while being overhyped does work, But I would Stack it with Ephedranol or methyldrene for best results!!

Remember losing weight is more than just finding a magic pill, calories in versus calories burned is the most important thing to remember!

good luck

SuppKnight

SuppKnight

Awards
Muscletech gets a bad rep for whatever reason, but HH is not bad at all, it does work.

Sergiu

Awards
tstinson, I don't know if you quit reading this board or gym since around new years everyone starts eating better and going to the gym...

I don't think you need Hydroxycut if you are really fat. You will lose fat pretty easily in the beginning anyway if you tune your diet and working out schedule.