BEST weight loss supplement?????

olly

Awards
Guys i gotta know before i buy what the best weight loss supplement is, iv been on creatine ethyl ester for 6 weeks packed on some reasonble muscle and now want to loss those excess pounds! anyhelp would be appreciated im also going on a 6 week strict diet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP stacked with Leviathan is exceptionally effective, and will allow you to retain your hard-earned muscle while cutting fat.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
DCP stacked with Leviathan is exceptionally effective, and will allow you to retain your hard-earned muscle while cutting fat.
HUGE fan of this stack... although i should mention:

ReCreate stacked with PowerFULL for that synergistic effect. i lost around 10 pounds with this stack in one month and kept it off. The levi-r and DCP was great though as i lost close to 10 as well with it. so as far as i go BOTH are superior products.

olly

Awards
im new to weight loss supplements and stacking, so firstly are these 2 sepereate supplements and what does stacking mean - can you gve me an example of like when to do it and how??? much apreciated

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im new to weight loss supplements and stacking, so firstly are these 2 sepereate supplements and what does stacking mean - can you gve me an example of like when to do it and how??? much apreciated
Stacking is combining two products with complementary modes of action.

Leviathan contains some stimulants, while DCP is stimulant free. They use different ways of causing fat to be burned, so you end up with a combined reaction greater than using either by itself.

DCP/Leviathan is a pretty simple stack - just follow the directions on each bottle.

olly

Awards
is there any way to buy the stack in UK or shipping to UK without insane costs. and how much will it cost???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there any way to buy the stack in UK or shipping to UK without insane costs. and how much will it cost???
While we did just pick up a UK distributor, I am unaware of any of his stores/sites.

The recomp site, RPNOnline.com, will list options for european customers soon.

Nutra is pretty reasonable for international shipping, however, and the preferred pricing they get usually makes up the difference.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I think that using carbs only when you NEED them, eating fatty fish, and walnuts/flax are all good.

And as far as supplementing, I love me some GOOD, STRONG green tea. I'm talking the stuff from Japan that comes in bags of leaves that you brew up as strong as you want. Heck, I make it so strong once in a while that it makes my stomach jump. Relora and CLA are also great products to look into.