Stimulant Fat burner vs Non stimulant fat burner?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I am pretty good at cutting down without extreme muscle loss minus the typical trouble areas. I have used stimulant burners before, but only random dosages to suppress my appetite while at work. I am also trying to avoid using a stim fat burner for as long as possible with the exception of Napalm.

For those of you who have used a stim fat burner, was their that big of a fat loss difference versus without?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main downfalls of stims are adrenal gland fatigue and excess cortisol production. The GA in Napalm will help to alleviate that, however.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking drugs or supps?
Talking strictly Legal supplements. I guess I should have clarified.

The main downfalls of stims are adrenal gland fatigue and excess cortisol production. The GA in Napalm will help to alleviate that, however.
Ah I see. Depending on how long my current Napalm/ Lipoderm last me I may purchase sesathin to run. I'm trying to lean out till feb and then Lean bulk for 1-2 months then begin my gradual cut/recomp for summer

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Talking strictly Legal supplements. I guess I should have clarified.
Some things still in the gray.

To make a long story short, I have used Albuterol and EC(legal), will use Bromo once I get to 10-12%, if you want info on those, I can help.

If you're talking about non-drug supplements strictly like Hydroxycut, Alli, Olestra and all that crap I can chime in with a short answer.

I used Recreate, DCP, GTE, Ripped Fuel, etc... All crap and useless without exception.

To be honest, I did feel a "burn" :rolleyes: kinda like when I get irritable and annoyed, but none of them equate to fat loss unfortunately.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had amazing results with DCP, as have most on this board. This is definitely the time to take it since you will be sweating immensely from it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did 2 because I would dose it at 9 caps/day instead of 6. DCP+Forskolin=WIN

Or in your case, DCP+Drive=WIN

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah I will look into it. I think I may find some and use for my summer cut.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked DCP as well, but it needed to be dosed higher. I believe I was up to 9 as well. It is just difficult to get your hands on