How is my diet?

1. How is my diet?

Currently, i'm trying to cut body fat. I'm not sure what my body fat is, but i'm sure it's like 15% or something. I want to get visible abs and i understand low body fat will make this happen. I don't want to bulk, just be lean. I focus mostly on endurance for the Navy. Here are two pics, so you can get an idea with what i am working with.

Bowl of oatmeal in water, protein shake with a scoop of peanut butter added.

A couple servings of almonds as a snack

Big salad with bell peppers, radishes, cut up chicken breast and a side of cottage cheese. (I cook the radishes and peppers in some extra virgin olive oil for more flavor and bumping the calories)

A can of tuna and maybe a scoop of peanut butter. (On workout days i will have another protein shake and a can of tuna 30mins after)

For dinner, a chicken breast with a generous amount of vegetables, mainly broccoli. I don't like to eat a big dinner for some reason...

What do you think?

2. i think its fantastic as long is you stick with it. my estimation is 13-14% bf. you should drop 2 % in about 3 weeks with regular cardio and strict diet. after this you will UNDOUBTEDLY see abs. most people start to see the six pack at around 12% bf.

good luck bro

3. Thanks man, i appreciate it.

Their is no problem with me sticking to it. I enjoy the food i eat. The salad i make taste great and i can always change the olive oil dressing a bit by adding more garlic, or different peppers, etc...So many choices.

Here, take a look at my daily salad.

4. I would add in a casein shake at night with some natty pb.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please Help With My CUTTING Diet! (Entire diet included)
    By IntensePump in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 11:14 PM
  2. Carbohydrate Cycling Diet vs ketogenic diet??
    By anbes in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 05:28 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 05:38 PM
  4. bodybuilding diet/detox diet mini manifesto
    By TheThreeAminos in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 03:48 AM