Liquid calories

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
So i heard a rumour that liquid calories were the worst kind for you, i say this because i am drinking an iced tea loaded with sugars and garbage like that. Which i know isn't healthy at all, but i wanted some tea! :head:

can anyone tell me if the whole liquid calls thing is true?

Gracias

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Well, liquid anything will be digested quicker, to top that off you have, if i know my pops, around 50g of sugar, so yes in this case your drink is worse than roasted chicken breast on whole wheat pita bread.

Or do you mean worse than the twinkie in your other hand?

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Or do you mean worse than the twinkie in your other hand?
I ilke Iced Tea, sheesh, doesn't mean i automatically have a bad diet cause im drinking some tea.

I was curious to see if it was true or not, i was making excuses for anything. Sides all that it was Free!! :D

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So i heard a rumour that liquid calories were the worst kind for you, i say this because i am drinking an iced tea loaded with sugars and garbage like that. Which i know isn't healthy at all, but i wanted some tea! :head:

can anyone tell me if the whole liquid calls thing is true?

Gracias
Why don't you buy a gallon of unsweetened ice tea and a 1lb bag of powdered splenda?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
You can pry my sweet tea from my cold dead fingers.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
No monies, i need the rest of my cash for gas to drive home for xmas to be with my family. and like i said, someone gave this to me for free cause they no longer wanted it, i was thirsty for more than water at the moment.

Im really not worried about the cals, i was just curious about what i was told, to me it seems logical that liquids are used faster than foods. Not to mention they are hidden, that bottle went down fast at like 150 some cals for the drink, deceptive little bastard.