old stacker 2 remeber the good old days

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
has any one tried any of these new ephedra products that claim to have 25mg ephedra in them. i have tried lipodrene and while it will keep me awake for days it dosent give me the same rush. zenalene was ok and thermogen 2 was ok they just didnt hit me like the old stackers did hell i stacked basic cuts and ephedrine hcl and it still wasnt the same. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just buy Ephedrine HCL and stack it with caffeine?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lipodrene is not going to give you the same results as Ephed. Granted it is a decent product, but it is made from the leaf extract. Get you some Ephed HCL. You can get it at a few places on the web in pure form or you can go to Walgreens and buy Primatene, or Bronkaid OTC. From what I hear, it is the closest thing to pure form Ephed that is readily available.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
yeah i tried that it still wasnt as good as stackers were. there are alot of products that claim to have ephedra akaloids are any of these real. like ephburn25

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Anything marketed as an ephedra based weight loss supplement is not real.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
what dose the law say now i remember at one point you could have 12 mg ephedra

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what dose the law say now i remember at one point you could have 12 mg ephedra
You can still buy Ephedrine.

Six boxes 24 tabs 25mg in one transaction, 12 boxes total in one month.

DMD Pharm is the one I'm using now, should be getting some Vasopro by Mega-pro too, they both have company websites.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
You know nothing really works like the first time no matter what it is..hehe.. but how long ago did you take those stacker 2's? It's been awhile since they were out. What over 6 years ago? Your body has aged since then too. Maybe your adrenal glands aren't working like they used to?:think:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VPX Liquid Clenbutrex was the bomb. Fat melted off of me, but I wasn't as educated as a lifter as I am now.