how to get fatwith out food? - AnabolicMinds.com

how to get fatwith out food?

1. Banned

how to get fatwith out food?

there is obese lady at my temp job, her gut hangs half way down to her knees

i dont understand how do fat people get fat, who DONT eat?

we have 3 breaks. all she has is coffe and a sandwhich

2. Professional Member

She is probably too embarrassed to eat in public.
  3. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    there is obese lady at my temp job, her gut hangs half way down to her knees

i dont understand how do fat people get fat, who DONT eat?

we have 3 breaks. all she has is coffe and a sandwhich

A lot of people eat more than half their daily caloric-intake at dinnertime and don't even realize it.

Eating meagerly throughout the day, only to faceplant over 50% of your daily intake in one sitting, followed by a few hours of watching prime-time television before going off to be is pretty much the most effective way of building an undesirable body-composition EVER.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Not eating kills your metabolism and puts your body into a storing state because it doesn't realize you will get the calories, its a survival mechanism. Also you would be amazed how many people don't eat to much but drink Pepsi and fruit juice all day and don't realize it has calories.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. New Member

Yeah, I was going to say the same as above...

She could go home and just binge. She probably eats a nice hearty bowl of ice cream with chocolate topping before bed as well. Or something similarly stacked with fat and simple carbs....
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Not eating kills your metabolism and puts your body into a storing state because it doesn't realize you will get the calories, its a survival mechanism. Also you would be amazed how many people don't eat to much but drink Pepsi and fruit juice all day and don't realize it has calories.

agreed..... they probably eat one real meal at like 8 that is huge as well... I just get aggitated at people that are fat because they are lazy. Its one thing if they have like thyroid problems and stuff....but idk i just dont understand most fat people...i couldnt live with myself
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

You have to cut some fat people some slack, with the dawn of fast food and pre packaged meal many families stopped cooking at home on a regular basis, which just taught generations of kids poor dietary habits. Most people are very ignorant when it comes to knowledge of nutrition and they just believe what mass media tells them. Sadly mass media is filled with commercials that give half truths on dietary information. Also many people still adhere to low fat/high carb diets because that it was most the companies that produce food want you to believe. Think about it this way, many times people will eat something extremely calorie dense like dried fruits that are sweetened with sugar and think they make a great weight loss food because they are fat free. I know of two people who are starting to lose their youthful metabolism and are getting chubby even though there house is filled with low fat foods and fruit based snacks (fruit gummis that are made with fruit juice and sugar). In addition to the lack of nutritional knowledge, life has just become way to easy physically and we as a society are largely sedentary. Finally the quality of our food is horrible from a nutritional stand point. Thanks to GMO foods and grain feeding and chemically enhancing our livestock we are losing some vital nutrients and gaining all kinds of xenoestrogens. Here is a list of things that contain xenoestrogens and i know i definitely use/consume a lot of these products.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

pmiller383, I openly dislike fat people, unless they're those who are willing to change their lives and not find excuses for themselves(all my admiration for this type of fat people). They don't have any excuse for being ignorant and lazy. I understand it's hard since I was around 50lbs overweight, but I decided to change and I did.

Besides this, I agree completely. The mass-media is filled with crap and even the FDA approves a lot of unhealthy things which is appalling. I also wonder why people don't realize that the low calorie, low fat, high carbs diet doesn't work. It's pretty obvious since everyone on it gets fat.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    Besides this, I agree completely. The mass-media is filled with crap and even the FDA approves a lot of unhealthy things which is appalling. I also wonder why people don't realize that the low calorie, low fat, high carbs diet doesn't work. It's pretty obvious since everyone on it gets fat.

If you're body burns more than you take in....

You know the rest, just pointing it out before anyone else does. The problem with most of the people we are talking about is they eat up to 3000 cals in one sit down. Dinner 1500 then a heafty desert for another 1500... That immediately puts them over their maintenance and is more encouraged to be stored as fat due to their "fast" for the beginning of the day.
  10. Senior Member

It also goes beyond the caloric number as well. By telling us she eats a sandwich, she likely consumes a fair share of refined carbohydates in her diet. Hyperinsulinemia is an enormous contributor to obesity in our country, and it doesn't take much to keep her in that state. Are you up to help her out?
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    It also goes beyond the caloric number as well. By telling us she eats a sandwich, she likely consumes a fair share of refined carbohydates in her diet. Hyperinsulinemia is an enormous contributor to obesity in our country, and it doesn't take much to keep her in that state. Are you up to help her out?
    how do u offer help? i always felt like thats is an insult, its like saying, " hey fat lady, ur fat and u need to lose weight"
    "
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

pmiller383, I openly dislike fat people, unless they're those who are willing to change their lives and not find excuses for themselves(all my admiration for this type of fat people).
    I don't see how a person's weight would determine your dislike for the person. There's a big difference for not finding a person's body appealing and not liking them on the sole reason of weight.
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I don't see how a person's weight would determine your dislike for the person. There's a big difference for not finding a person's body appealing and not liking them on the sole reason of weight.
    The reformed, ignorant, lazy fat people are the ones I hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    They don't have any excuse for being ignorant and lazy. I understand it's hard since I was around 50lbs overweight, but I decided to change and I did.
    Skinny fat guys are the worst
  14. Senior Member

how do u offer help? i always felt like thats is an insult, its like saying, " hey fat lady, ur fat and u need to lose weight"
    "
    I know what you mean. I've never confronted anyone aside from my mother, and the topic of her weight came indirectly through having a conversation about healthier food choices.

If the opportunity presents itself, pave the way for her and show her those better choices. It would help if on your break, you are eating something like lean turkey, and apple, and some nuts. If she's chowin' down on some subway sandwich, there's a good time, in a friendly suggestion tone, to offer some helpful advice.

I hear you though on the sensitivity of the topic.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

"

No. You befriend them, accept them, and include them. If you attack a person you will almost never ever get the results you want. You need to make them want to want to change, then want to change. After that you need to help them believe that they can and that it's ok to change. They may even be terrified to lose weight and are using weight to hide other issues. It's a very difficult road to navigate. Unless your in the military then you just **** talk and take them out to PT whenever you want.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Ummm,

Don't know if anyone mentioned it but she could have a tumor...this lady, at one of my jobs a few years back, had a tumor removed, it was something like 15lbs or some crazy number.
    About 1 year later, she was significantly smaller in that area.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^ True. There are a few medical reasons people are not able to lose weight. A few.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

As my nutriotinist would tell me... It's WAY worse eating only one 1500 calorie meal a day than 5 600 calories meal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 11:02 PM
  2. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:36 PM
  3. food....
    By suncloud in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 07:12 PM
  4. Food On the Go
    By Doug8796 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. RPM and food