- 11-25-2003, 04:06 PM
- 11-25-2003, 09:31 PM
Yes, it works for starches, but not for sugar. I've used them time to time.
The one side affect that I don't like is that the undigested starches leads to some pretty rank gas.
11-26-2003, 05:35 PM
11-26-2003, 05:57 PM
11-26-2003, 10:09 PM
11-29-2003, 02:17 AM
motleybreu is that a Dream Theater album cover as your avater?
Whats so bad about Thanksgiving dinner? Since when are turkey and sweet potatos bad for you? Just ease off the gravy and have one piece of pie. And go with the natural-style cranberry sauce without all the sugar.
12-01-2003, 02:22 PM
looks like scenes from a memory to me! good choice! great to see some guys with some taste in jamage as well!
12-01-2003, 03:13 PM
I was suprised to see how many guys on this board are into great metal...there's a thread on it somewhere in the Off Topic forum.
SFAM was good, I like the newest album 'Train of Thought' best out of the post Kevin-Moore stuff.
12-01-2003, 05:12 PM
12-01-2003, 10:48 PM
12-03-2003, 05:22 PM
12-03-2003, 05:51 PM
Sweet! You'll love Petrucci's work on Train Of Thought then! Sick, sick stuff. Clearly, the best since Awake, IMO.
12-04-2003, 04:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nuteboy in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2004, 11:09 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2003, 06:28 PM
- By xendon in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 11-28-2003, 09:04 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 11-27-2003, 09:21 PM
- By Beefy6969 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 07-07-2003, 10:52 PM