...To Cheat or not to Cheat (The Thanksgiving Day Debate)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Well it's finally here and this thread will come to a conclusion. We will see who will truly stay clean and who will cheat...but in the end all that really matters is being thankful for all our blessings...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I ate clean....................I had a shower before hand, and washed my hands with anti-bacterial soap. That counts right?
    •   

3. Originally posted by theprolangtum
    I ate clean....................I had a shower before hand, and washed my hands with anti-bacterial soap. That counts right?
    Funny man
    Of course this counts (hehe). My family is farily health conscious so out din-din was pretty clean.
    Sage

4. I had a disgusting fat-fest, including 5 pieces of cake and/or pie.

5. I ate whatever I wanted, but limited the pie intake and focused on the turkey. And the stuffing. And the sweet potatoes. And the cranberry sauce (the more bitter, chunky kind...mmmmmm)

BigV

6. I pretty much ate from 12 PM to 12 AM. I could hardly move when I was down. In fact it's time for another meal right now so I think I'll go hit the leftovers. I have about 50 shrimp cocktail I have to eat today before they go bad, so I think I'll start with that.

7. I decided to declare the whole 4 days off as a cheat weekend. I ate everything in sight (brown meat too), and after that digested went back and had 3 desserts. I think that's more dessert than I've had the entire month of Novermber.

I've got a killer chicken enchilada recipe that has become a family tradition to substitute leftover turkey on Thanksgiving Friday. Also, to complete the splurge I'm making chicken tortilla soup and homemade salsa. There's about a half dozen of us eating it tonight so if there is an explosion in Southern California on the national news then you'll know somebody lit a match at my place.

~Todd

8. Originally posted by tatortodd
    I've got a killer chicken enchilada recipe that has become a family tradition to substitute leftover turkey on Thanksgiving Friday. Also, to complete the splurge I'm making chicken tortilla soup and homemade salsa.

~Todd
    ::droools::

Man, that sounds good. There are NO good mexican restaurants this far north .

Similar Forum Threads

1. to HMB or not to HMB, that is the question?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:17 AM
  2. PH PCT - to AI or not to AI, that is the question...
    By Ziquor in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:35 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 05:24 PM
  4. To pin or not to pin, that is the question
    By LCSULLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 12:01 AM
  5. To Stretch or Not to Stretch You be the Judge
    By DarCSA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6