...To Cheat or not to Cheat (The Thanksgiving Day Debate)

xendon

Banned
Awards
Every year someone has to post a goofy thread about this, so I will so humbly take the position. Just wanted to see who is REALLY going to stay clean this year and who will not. Also, what kind of supps (if any) will you take (ie ALA for the extra carb intake, anarchy stack, etc...) Have a Great Thanksgiving everyone!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I plan on being fairly strict, as I've hit a plateau in my fat-loss plan. I plan on eating white meat turkey, green beans, and some sweet potato casserole (AWESOME **** MY GIRL'S MOM MAKES). I'll prolly throw down 600 mg R-ALA with my meal.

I belive that for the most, part, anything is ok in moderation. You just can't go overboard.

FTMGuy

Awards
This is why a started my bulking cycle 2 weeks ago. I looking forward to eating a 20# bird.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I checked my keto level today it was purple.I skipped my carb up weekend so I can have the Pumkin cheese cake next weekend and mashed potatoes and stuffing and egg nog and Rum....Schweeeet

Happy Thanksgiving all....

Last edited:

sawastea

Awards
I'm going to eat like a freakin pig. Thanksgiving is one of the holidays I really enjoy because you don't have to do much, besides sit at the table and dig in :)

I will, however, down 1g R+ but I'm afraid that might not be enough...If I were on keto, that would be one helluva refeed day :p

xendon

Banned
Awards
I plan on eating in moderation....
on my third and fourth helping ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
I say eat well. I know that it is very rare that I even see my family.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conveniently planned my refeed for Thanksgiving and friday (NU-CU football game in Boulder, CO). I am going to beat up that fawkin food like it owes me money.

djhex36

Awards
i plan on getting in 1000grams of protein that day from chicken and turkey hahahah, our family always has a huge party with 5-6 other families so there's atleast 3-4 turkies there muwhahahaha.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ill eat well til' dessert.... :) stuff up on white meat turkey. but its over when sweet potatos (my aunts version, drenched with butter), and the pumpkin pie rolls out. Agenda for friday.... cardio.

Sage

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Used to have this debate when I wrestled in HS. My teammates that stayed clean always got on us that didn't, but I didn't care. I love this holiday. Paid for it dearly during the next 4 to 5 days in trying to cut weight but it was well worth it.

z0rr0

Awards
I'm gonna have a tuff time staying clean with the way my dad cooks. So, no clean thanksgiving for me ;)

xendon

Banned
Awards
I'm with you sage. I will load on the "real food" and pass on the desert. Which isn't too hard for me. I've got a membership at a 24/7 style gym, so I plan on hitting legs real hard Turkey Day morning, then loading up in the afternoon :D

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
roasted turkey, fried turkey, ham, green things will be adequate. maybe the one piece of pie!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im going to stuff my face. Thanksgiving comes once a year...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm just hoping that I don't rupture my stomach with the voluminous amount of terribly-bad-for-you but oh soo good food that I plan on greedily shoveling down my pie-hole :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
cheating here.. love my mother in laws apple cake

bmorefat

Awards
I gotta work, but I told everyone I know to bring me plates!!!

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I'm just hoping that I don't rupture my stomach with the voluminous amount of terribly-bad-for-you but oh soo good food that I plan on greedily shoveling down my pie-hole :D
SHOCKING!:saw:

xendon

Banned
Awards
ROFL!!!!!!!

xendon

Banned
Awards
Well it's finally here and this thread will come to a conclusion. We will see who will truly stay clean and who will cheat...but in the end all that really matters is being thankful for all our blessings...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I ate clean....................I had a shower before hand, and washed my hands with anti-bacterial soap. That counts right?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I ate clean....................I had a shower before hand, and washed my hands with anti-bacterial soap. That counts right?
Funny man :D
Of course this counts (hehe). My family is farily health conscious so out din-din was pretty clean.
Sage

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I had a disgusting fat-fest, including 5 pieces of cake and/or pie.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I ate whatever I wanted, but limited the pie intake and focused on the turkey. And the stuffing. And the sweet potatoes. And the cranberry sauce (the more bitter, chunky kind...mmmmmm):)

BigV

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much ate from 12 PM to 12 AM. I could hardly move when I was down. In fact it's time for another meal right now so I think I'll go hit the leftovers. I have about 50 shrimp cocktail I have to eat today before they go bad, so I think I'll start with that.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I decided to declare the whole 4 days off as a cheat weekend. I ate everything in sight (brown meat too), and after that digested went back and had 3 desserts. I think that's more dessert than I've had the entire month of Novermber. :D

I've got a killer chicken enchilada recipe that has become a family tradition to substitute leftover turkey on Thanksgiving Friday. Also, to complete the splurge I'm making chicken tortilla soup and homemade salsa. There's about a half dozen of us eating it tonight so if there is an explosion in Southern California on the national news then you'll know somebody lit a match at my place.

~Todd

z0rr0

Awards
I've got a killer chicken enchilada recipe that has become a family tradition to substitute leftover turkey on Thanksgiving Friday. Also, to complete the splurge I'm making chicken tortilla soup and homemade salsa.

~Todd
::droools::

Man, that sounds good. There are NO good mexican restaurants this far north :mad:.