A dilly of a pickle. Help ease my mind, AM friends.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. It's been a good while since I've posted a question. But I've got one. Lemme first tell you that I have been losing weight. I've been cutting fat while gaining strength. I feel I've got my diet locked finally, and I feel that my training is going well. I'm on my way to gaining back the strength I had when I weighed about 240, except now I weigh in at 190 and I am still losing.

Anyways, I've never had a LOW body fat percentage. I've always been at 12+%. I'm now starting to get the lowest I've ever been. I'm seeing pretty well the top two rungs of abdominal muscles. My waist is shrinking at a nice rate; pants are baggy, so my thighs are cutting up nicely. All that stuff.

Here's the thing, though. I have ALWAYS had "puffy nipples" as long as I can remember. They've always been kind of "gyno-like" since even before puberty. And now that I am losing weight, they are still puffy. And ever since I can remember, there's been a little bit of difference in the left nipple, in that, under it there seemed to be some more "growth."

Well, now that my percents are dropping like crazy, this condition is seeming to become more and more apparent. It sucks. I can feel the growth when I lift my arm pretty well. It's not a "hard lump or ball." It's kind of soft and feels well set in place under my skin. However, I am paranoid. I'm having feelings like it's growing.

See, I had done some cycles in the past. I had even started doing, a while before my White Flood log, an H-Drol cycle. I made it about four weeks at 50/50/75/75. I had started feeling its effects pretty good at the start of the fourth week, and then the effects kind of just leveled off. I stopped the cycle. Not just because of the level-off. I decided it was not the right time for a cycle. My mind hadn't been 100% (school, existential issues). So, that coupled with the level-off (which I know I could've upped the dose, but opted to cut it off period and mini-PCT).

So I stopped the cycle and ran a mini-PCT. I did three weeks of PCS at 4/3/3 and then in the third week ran trione at 2/1/1/1eod.

I experienced no issues. Libido was actually high through the "PCT." Higher than normal, which likely meant that I didn't even really need even that much of one. But better safe than sorry.

But man, I've still got puffy nipples even as body fat drops. I guess what I'm asking is that with all information out and typed, is it possible that I could have a bit of delayed gyno, even though there are NO signs of pain/itching/extreme growth(s)? Or am I just being 'noid about my pubertal gyno and not being aware that it may stick around even after body fat drops?

Any and all advice is appreciated, guys/gals. Thanks.

P.S.- Don't flame me for asking a stupee question/dropping a cycle, please. I'm a dooshbagg, I know.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
napalm is what i was recommended for spot fat treatment. just don't get it directly on your nips.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
napalm is what i was recommended for spot fat treatment. just don't get it directly on your nips.
Thanks for the suggestion, Sun. Man, I just don't know. I've still got half a bottle of liquinolva from a while back that I was thinking of running, but this is all likely in my we-todd-did mind!

I don't wanna run that toxic shet if it's all in my mind, ya know?

I mean, is there ALWAYS pain/itching if there was some growth. Heck, I don't even know if there is any. I don't know if it's cause I'm shrinking, so the nips/growth seems bigger, or if there is some painless growth?

Yes, I am another 'noid moron. Sorry guys, but this sucks, this mind trip.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion, Sun. Man, I just don't know. I've still got half a bottle of liquinolva from a while back that I was thinking of running, but this is all likely in my we-todd-did mind!

I don't wanna run that toxic shet if it's all in my mind, ya know?

I mean, is there ALWAYS pain/itching if there was some growth. Heck, I don't even know if there is any. I don't know if it's cause I'm shrinking, so the nips/growth seems bigger, or if there is some painless growth?

Yes, I am another 'noid moron. Sorry guys, but this sucks, this mind trip.
This is most likely what is going on. Fat is your body's most potent sex hormone stimulator. When you rapidly drop a lot of fat, your body begins to go into starvation mode and worries more about self-preservation than proliferation (ie: more eating and less screwing). Your testosterone levels will drop dramatically and the estrogen may rise. Regardless, since your androgen:estrogen ratio is unbalanced, the effects of estrogen are more readily established. Gyno may show up, bone and muscle density may suffer, etc and so on.

If you're not suffering sexually yet (erection difficulty), then you're not totally shut down. Since you already have nolva on hand, it would be in your best interest to run it.

I would continue running it for a month or until the problem subsides @ 20mg ED.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
This is most likely what is going on. Fat is your body's most potent sex hormone stimulator. When you rapidly drop a lot of fat, your body begins to go into starvation mode and worries more about self-preservation than proliferation (ie: more eating and less screwing). Your testosterone levels will drop dramatically and the estrogen may rise. Regardless, since your androgen:estrogen ratio is unbalanced, the effects of estrogen are more readily established. Gyno may show up, bone and muscle density may suffer, etc and so on.

If you're not suffering sexually yet (erection difficulty), then you're not totally shut down. Since you already have nolva on hand, it would be in your best interest to run it.

I would continue running it for a month or until the problem subsides @ 20mg ED.

I've never heard of anyone being shut down from cutting body fat. I see what you're saying, but it seems a bit extreme for what I am experiencing. I can easily get an erection right now. And I'm feeling good in the gym, and my body is hard.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of anyone being shut down from cutting body fat. I see what you're saying, but it seems a bit extreme for what I am experiencing. I can easily get an erection right now. And I'm feeling good in the gym, and my body is hard.
It definitely happens. You've lost 50lbs. I don't know what the timespan was, but that's a lot of weight! I know you're not shut down in the steroidal sense of the word, but your hormones are imbalanced (as signified by breast growth).

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
It definitely happens. You've lost 50lbs. I don't know what the timespan was, but that's a lot of weight! I know you're not shut down in the steroidal sense of the word, but your hormones are imbalanced (as signified by breast growth).

Nah nah nah, I didn't just lose 50 lbs. I've lost ten pounds so far. I'd been at 200 for a good while. The thing is, I'd gotten down to 200 from 240 through fat AND muscle loss a loooooooong while ago. That 40 lbs. is moot. I was just mentioning that I'm STARTING to do good in the gym, on my way with some progression, and will hopefully someday be as strong as I was at 240 with a thin frame.

No, I've been slowly losing weight. And heck, that 40 pounds came off slowly a long time ago, too. Though I wish that about 15 lbs. of it was still here, as it was muscle I speculate. Hahahaha, that's ok, progression is here.

So, on a sidenote, yes, I am feeling good. I have no lethargy, no softness in my body, lifts are improving, composition is changing for the better. It's just that the nips are puffy and I feel a growth under the left one. They have always been puffy, though. And the left one had always felt a bit "different" and was always a bit "lower" than the right. I'm just trying to make sure that there is no additional growth(s). I feel no itching/no burning. It's just that the ol' nipples seem to be a bit more puffy to me. I don't know if this is all in my head. Would I be experiencing ANY discomfort/itch......anything....if there was some development? Or can this happen with no apparent feeling?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I've been looking around on this world of information called 'The Internet' and I've seen many cases with those who have pubertal gynecomastia and the growths getting a bit bigger without conscious knowledge of it, as there was no pain/itching. I just don't know.

I really don't wanna have to run something that isn't necessary, though. How can I know what to do?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I always kinda had puffier nips... But, it all went away for the most part and I haven't had any major issues with it for a long time, even while running a couple cycles. Propadrol has a progestin-based roid and it's not giving me ANY issues, even at the higher dose. I think that you should give some dopamine optimizing vitamins a shot. 2 GREAT things for this are by Source Naturals. 1. Coenzymated sublingual b vitamins 2. Sublingual NADH

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding!

You said you think there is growth - do you mean simply from sight or via a nodule?

If you pinch the areola together, do you feel any bumps or nodules? If not, you may just have some stubborn fat and water retention.

Force's advice is also something to consider.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I always kinda had puffier nips... But, it all went away for the most part and I haven't had any major issues with it for a long time, even while running a couple cycles. Propadrol has a progestin-based roid and it's not giving me ANY issues, even at the higher dose. I think that you should give some dopamine optimizing vitamins a shot. 2 GREAT things for this are by Source Naturals. 1. Coenzymated sublingual b vitamins 2. Sublingual NADH
I run me a good multivitamin, and in addition to that I take a vitamin B-50 complex, among other vits. Thanks for the insight, Green. I'm gonna look into this further.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding!

You said you think there is growth - do you mean simply from sight or via a nodule?

If you pinch the areola together, do you feel any bumps or nodules? If not, you may just have some stubborn fat and water retention.

Force's advice is also something to consider.
Well, they don't appear to be any bigger. I mean, they're still puffy. And I have a habit of, hahahha, pinching them to make them hard when my shirts off, cause they look weird to me. Anywho, they seem to not harden/contract as well anymore. And they're softer. And like I said, there is a growth under the left nipple. My left nipple has always been lower than the right also. I don't know.

Does anyone think I should do a trial run of tamoxifen? Do, say, 15mg tonight and for the next few days? Man, I know this sounds retarded as hell, guys. But I'm not quite bright. Have patience with me please.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'm gonna check back in later. Now I gotta go hit some bench, dips, and skullees. Talk at anyone who can offer up more help in a bit. And again, thanks for the input thus far!

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Well, they don't appear to be any bigger. I mean, they're still puffy. And I have a habit of, hahahha, pinching them to make them hard when my shirts off, cause they look weird to me. Anywho, they seem to not harden/contract as well anymore. And they're softer. And like I said, there is a growth under the left nipple. My left nipple has always been lower than the right also. I don't know.

Does anyone think I should do a trial run of tamoxifen? Do, say, 15mg tonight and for the next few days? Man, I know this sounds retarded as hell, guys. But I'm not quite bright. Have patience with me please.
You worry too much, bro!

Nolva is very safe and its what the vast majority of people use to nip gyno or gyno like symptoms in the bud. I'd run it for at least two weeks though before making a judgment of whether or not to cease use.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
See, I'm improving my lifts/composition simultaneously because my mind is finally right again. My diet is finally right period. My routine is back to the old school goods. I'm doing good. And NOW, NOW I have to think of throwing tamoxifen into the mix, and not even sure if I need it? And it will likely have an adverse effect on me and my progression. Hell, I just don't know. Someone who's smarter than me please help me out here.

I think I'm gonna call me a doc tomorrow. I might go have my levels checked. Any advice on where to go? I was thinking of first calling the ER and just asking them what course to take.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
See, I'm improving my lifts/composition simultaneously because my mind is finally right again. My diet is finally right period. My routine is back to the old school goods. I'm doing good. And NOW, NOW I have to think of throwing tamoxifen into the mix, and not even sure if I need it? And it will likely have an adverse effect on me and my progression. Hell, I just don't know. Someone who's smarter than me please help me out here.
Gimme a few... nap time.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Gimme a few... nap time.
Hit that nap, Force. Man, just having you up in here gives me hope. Anywho, did good on the workout today. Progression all the way. I'm gonna go update m'log now. Talkatcha later. Gonna go to the steakhouse for some chicken/taters/corn now m'self.

Schecterx

Schecterx

Awards
chicks dig puffy nips, lol do yours get "unpuffy/hard" when u rub them? haha

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
A SERM will in no way harm you mid-cycle.
I'm not on a cycle. I don't know what gave the impression that I was, except that you may have misread my original post. I said I'd BEGAN one some time ago, just under three months ago, and I had only felt effect for about two days at the start of the fourth week. I then opted to hop off because my mind wasn't right/school was taxing me bigtime. Not to mention, I stopped after those two days I felt the first big effects, feeling them. I could have upped the dosage, but I opted to stop (a waste I know). I then did a mini-PCT, which consisted of PCS at 4/3/3 and in the third week introduced trione caps (6-oxo) at 2/1/1.

Schecterx

Schecterx

Awards
mine do too.. since like jr high or further back. its no big worry mines not realll noticable. like no one would come up and be like dude u have chick nips.. and im sure urs isnt either..

If anything man, and its as bad as you think. Go to a DR.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just called ER, and they of course told me to call my GP. I then told them I do not have one, but that I do see a particular clinic doctor when the need to arises. I am gonna call him tomorrow, and set up an appointment. I am going to tell him my history, what with having had pubertal gynecomastia and having done some cycles in the past. I am then gonna hope like hell that he knows what he is doing. He'll likely ask me questions. I'll answer them. He'll likely draw blood to be sent off. I'll let him. Then he'll likely refer me to someone else IF something is wrong.

That's where the trouble will begin, as I don't have MONEY. Gone as far as I can on AM, I reckon. Thanks for the help guys. I know you can't diagnose over a keyboard. I feel great overall. Strength progressed well tonight for chest/tris. I'm about to attack m'woman. I have appetite, energy, libido, but I just feel that I should have myself checked. Hell, it's kind of been irresponsible of me to have never done so in the past.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Cycle or no cycle, a SERM will not hinder your progress.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
It is said to decrease IGF/GH, increase SHBG, and hinder estrogen (not even sure if I need to hinder estrogen, which if I don't need to and dose it anyway, will squash libido and strength). That's why I'm not just "poppin' it" with no regard for internal variables.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I mean, the body is a mechanism FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR beyond my scope of knowledge. I don't just wanna throw research chems down the hatch with no knowhow/regard as to why I may be reasonably/unreasonably doing so.

Though, when I was 19 I did experiment with a chem called 2C-I, which was fun to say the least. Hahahah, raves are still cool in my opinion.

:( Tryin' to add humor to my paranoia.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I mean, the body is a mechanism FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR beyond my scope of knowledge. I don't just wanna throw research chems down the hatch with no knowhow/regard as to why I may be reasonably/unreasonably doing so.

Though, when I was 19 I did experiment with a chem called 2C-I, which was fun to say the least. Hahahah, raves are still cool in my opinion.

You'll be ok, boss. Call any GP and just ask to get blood drawn. Go in sometime and get setup with them (fill out insurance and etc). From then on out, they should allow you to just walk in and one of the nurses will stick you really quick between patients.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Ya bunch of heartless swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! Ah, oh well. I called my doctor's nurse today. I may go in and have blood drawn for test/estrogen levels. I'm curious where I am, actually. It's not just because my nips seem bigger. I'm now just genuinely curious. It's not gonna be cheap, though. Any suggestions on where to go, BESIDES a family clinic where I can maybe have this done on the cheap?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Ya bunch of heartless swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! Ah, oh well. I called my doctor's nurse today. I may go in and have blood drawn for test/estrogen levels. I'm curious where I am, actually. It's not just because my nips seem bigger. I'm now just genuinely curious. It's not gonna be cheap, though. Any suggestions on where to go, BESIDES a family clinic where I can maybe have this done on the cheap?
Bro, depending on where you live, there are quite a few testing labs (stand alone) that accept walk-ins. You can find them via GOOGLE. You don't need ANYTHING buy payment for the service (no name, no personal info, no Dr. signature, nada). It's very confidential and the prices can be very good if you do some price comparisons. If you do NOT have insurance that covers blood tests (or don't have a legitimate reason for getting a test which would result in your insuracce not covering it), then this is a great option!

Use these Google keywords and search: online lab tests

Caution:
Do not tell your Dr. about any illegal steroid use. This will go into your medical record and will probably bite you in the a$$ later with your insurance and possible future claims.

Good luck!

j bizzle

j bizzle

Awards

Hahaha ya that 2C-I stuff is intense huh? hahaha I had a great night on that as well. but anyways bro i have always had the same problems i read about in this thread with your puffy nipple problems. in highschool i was fat and its in my genes to kindof have "man boobs." just the natural shape of my chest is to slant down to the outside like /\. you know what i mean? well the biggest thing i have found to kind of pull the outside up is just doing dips dips and more dips.along with wide grip bench.
if there is anything else i could do to pull the out side up or if you find any miracle treatment or exercise to do/take PLEASE let me know. i feel your pain bro it really sucks to be naturally scewed by the gene pool like that.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
I feel you bro. You need to test more than just your testosterone and estrogen especially when dealing with gyno. I would suggest total testosterone, free testosterone, ultrasensitive estradiol, Lh, Fsh, PROLACTIN and SHBG. I am thinking of taking clomid to restart and prevent further growth or some nolva. FYI I have never done any cycles or chems, but I am a fat sh*t.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 10
PlateHead45 Anabolics 23
Cycle Logs 1
Mitch5 General Chat 9