on TKD or CKD what's your pre/post workout meal
- 12-07-2008, 04:40 AM
- 12-07-2008, 08:42 AM
I do CKD my preworkout meal is usually eggs or beef or chicken, my post workout meal is usually egg or chicken.
- 12-07-2008, 05:22 PM
I see. So basically no carbs even in pre/post workout.
12-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Well preworkout can be deleterious to the process of CKD and postworkout your working with a handful of carbs to begin with, so what using 5-10 carbs I don't see the point, it hasn't made any real difference for my progress.
TKD is different however, its somewhere around 25-50 carbs post workout and preworkout is 5 carbs for about every 2 sets you perform in the gym on that workout. With heavy training that drains glycogen you'll need more, so you'll have a split the carb intake before you workout, you can intake during as well.
TKD all carb intake is structured around the workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By zzzxtreme in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2009, 07:30 PM
- By beebab in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2007, 01:08 AM
- By iron_awe in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2007, 01:12 PM
- By jaga1a2 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2006, 01:04 PM
- By methyl-D in forum RecipesReplies: 20Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:09 AM