on TKD or CKD what's your pre/post workout meal
- 12-07-2008, 05:40 AM
- 12-07-2008, 09:42 AM
I do CKD my preworkout meal is usually eggs or beef or chicken, my post workout meal is usually egg or chicken.
12-07-2008, 06:22 PM
12-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Well preworkout can be deleterious to the process of CKD and postworkout your working with a handful of carbs to begin with, so what using 5-10 carbs I don't see the point, it hasn't made any real difference for my progress.
TKD is different however, its somewhere around 25-50 carbs post workout and preworkout is 5 carbs for about every 2 sets you perform in the gym on that workout. With heavy training that drains glycogen you'll need more, so you'll have a split the carb intake before you workout, you can intake during as well.
TKD all carb intake is structured around the workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By machwon04 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 40Last Post: 04-11-2016, 12:55 AM
- By jaga1a2 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2006, 02:04 PM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2003, 08:30 PM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM