Can you identify this strange machine?
- 12-06-2008, 09:59 PM
- 12-06-2008, 10:04 PM
sounds like a handbike if thats even what its called.....
- 12-06-2008, 10:25 PM
12-06-2008, 10:25 PM
lol swimmers use it to keep their stamina high
12-06-2008, 10:33 PM
I googled 'handbike' and those are the only tyeps of handbikes I saw. That (the link) was not what I saw at all.
If it isnt called a handbike what is it?
12-06-2008, 10:44 PM
I FOUND IT!!! Although this is not exactly what I used but very close. Scroll to teh bottom and look at 'hand ergometer'
So that is teh machine you guys were thinking of, right?
12-10-2008, 05:13 PM
They got one of those at my gym which is handicapped accessible, it's kinda funny sometimes people who can do anything do that... all the people in the wheelchair need to do is look at them for about 5 seconds before they get the point and use something else
12-10-2008, 06:49 PM
it's used mostly for PT. if you ever get a shoulder injury, that will be your new friend.
Similar Forum Threads
- By crpav in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2011, 09:26 PM
- By rombusempire in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2008, 11:30 AM
- By lennoxchi in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2007, 11:39 AM
- By Sir Foxx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2005, 09:53 AM
- By E-Swift25 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2005, 12:20 PM