Upcoming Clen Cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. 110/60 thats horsesiesser.

130/80 is really.. NORMAL lol

120/70 is "healthy" enough.

Keep it up bro lookin good, and very motivating pics there.. I'm going to jump on clen at the end of my hdrol cycle

2. Thanks for checking in fellas. Appreciate the support.

Got my most recent bloodwork back today. My test went from 139ngs to 375ngs. I'm stoked. My body is finally kicking back into overdrive. Higher test will only makes things easier for me to get back to where I use to be.
    •   

3. I think that headache was a precursor to something. I've felt really terrible all day. Stomach bug or something, I don't know. I'm not going to take clen today incase my body is trying to fight off something. Don't want the oven to burn the house down.

Sorry for the irregularities in my dosing guys.

4. Quote Originally Posted by WeightShift View Post
    I think that headache was a precursor to something. I've felt really terrible all day. Stomach bug or something, I don't know. I'm not going to take clen today incase my body is trying to fight off something. Don't want the oven to burn the house down.

Sorry for the irregularities in my dosing guys.
    just get better man, clen has a long half life you can take 2 days off with no problem because of the steady blood concentration you built up.

5. Thanks, CF!

Happy Holidays all!

6. Day 13

Weight: 177.3
    BP: 100/57 (Clen obviously made its way out of my system).
    Pulse: 81
    Temp: 99.1 (I'm guessing the remnants of the fever.)

I was laid up in bed for Christmas Eve and Christmas. If I didn't feel better by today I was going to go to the doctor, but my stomach is finally back in order. I lost a lot of water weight which accounts for the sharp weight drop.

I did some light cardio this morning to try to get back in the groove (25 minutes @ 5mph). Felt so-so. I can tell its going to take a day to get my hydration levels back to normal.

Unfortunately, this has turned out to not be the most representative log. I can definitely see a difference, but I knew that much coming in. I logged this to give others an idea of the process which I'm not doing a great job of due to the time off.

I'm considering stopping on Monday (end of 2 weeks) and taking a week off while dosing benadryl to give my receptors a jumpstart for recovery. I'll start back up first week of the new year.

Then again maybe not, I don't know. I'm just disappointed that I got sick during this. Oh well. Hope everyone finishes out the year safely and happily.

7. does clen give u dry mouth"?

8. I have not had any dry mouth issues during this cycle or past ones.

The only side-effects I've experienced are:
    - Shakes
    - Headaches
    - Occasional Anxiety (Random rapid heart beat)

Other than one headache which I think was part of a larger issue, all side-effects have been mild and manageable.

9. updates?????

10. Any updated pictures after the cut?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:47 AM
  2. Upcoming Cycle
    By Troy1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:08 PM
  3. Upcoming cycle
    By Swamp Donkey in forum Cycle Info