Upcoming Clen Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

good thread, ive just started my second cycle of clen and my layout is pretty much the same as yours

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WeightShift View Post
    Day 2

Weight: 178.4 (sucking the water out of me)
    Temp: Within Average
    BP: 110/56

I went ahead and upped the dose to 80mcg, skipping the 60mcg increment since I felt so good yesterday. Per usual, the shakes set in but you don't really notice them unless you focus on it. At one point, I was handing a bill to a cashier and she noticed it and asked if I had the flu, lol.

My temperature has still been normal, even low at times today. Oddly enough though, I was dumping out sweat while working. My hair looked like I took a shower. That isn't normal for me. So I'm not sure why my temperature isn't showing the added thermogenesis.

As for the workload, I was outside most of the day doing a little bit of everything. I was on the roof cleaning gutters, then I was on a ladder cutting tree limbs, then I was hauling 70lb bags of pecans to a shed and finished it off by spraying weeds around a 300 yard perimeter. Once I got home I ran for 20 minutes at 7mph.

I had no problem sleeping last night. Fell asleep and stayed asleep.

Using clen is like using an ECA stack they doesn't wear off in a couple of hours. It really is great. I feel energized and focused all day with no crash and no sleep issues. I did notice my ass on the verge of cramping a few times as well as my shoulders, oddly enough - presumably because they were getting worked hard today. I went ahead and upped my taurine to 5g from 3g. Drinking around 2 gallons daily.

So far, so good.
    u should split you doses into 20mcg increments.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    u should split you doses into 20mcg increments.
    Yea, I'd say half the people do it that way and the other half take it at once. I'm trying to take my full dose prior to 2PM to avoid fitful sleep. The half-life is ~9 hours so one dose should get you almost all the way to your next dose.

What's your experience with splitting it up?

@Giant: Feel free to chime in with anything going on in your cycle as well, bud. How far into your cycle are you, what's the current dose and is your temperature elevated?
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Yea, I'd say half the people do it that way and the other half take it at once. I'm trying to take my full dose prior to 2PM to avoid fitful sleep. The half-life is ~9 hours so one dose should get you almost all the way to your next dose.

What's your experience with splitting it up?

@Giant: Feel free to chime in with anything going on in your cycle as well, bud. How far into your cycle are you, what's the current dose and is your temperature elevated?

half life is 36 hours

splitting it up worked, i never took it anyother way,

palumbo seems to not dose it that way, and for him not to do it that way there may be something wrong with it,

Brachycardia was observed instead of tetrycardia
    (sP)?

beginnning of paget 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the info.

Once again though, we're talking doses that are above your bodyweight in milligrams, for much longer periods of time and on subjects which have more concentrated beta-2 receptors.

Is the half life really 36 hours? I was thinking that was just the active life.

Here's a question though: what difference is going to be made if you take on dose, or take multiple smaller doses which will not "burn-out" before the next dose is administered anyway? You'll still have the cumulative effect taking place. Am I missing something?
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the info.

Once again though, we're talking doses that are above your bodyweight in milligrams, for much longer periods of time and on subjects which have more concentrated beta-2 receptors.

Is the half life really 36 hours? I was thinking that was just the active life.

Here's a question though: what difference is going to be made if you take on dose, or take multiple smaller doses which will not "burn-out" before the next dose is administered anyway? You'll still have the cumulative effect taking place. Am I missing something?
    taking too much at once can slow heart rate,

wikipedia says 36 hours or 34 hours,

http://www.bionity.com/lexikon/e/Clenbuterol/
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    taking too much at once can slow heart rate,

wikipedia says 36 hours or 34 hours,

http://www.bionity.com/lexikon/e/Clenbuterol/
    I guess I'm having a difficult time grasping why one large dose is anymore likely to cause cardiovascular issues than taking smaller doses which will culminate to the same effect due to the extensive half-life. Regardless, I went ahead and took half a dose this morning (50mcg) and I'll take the next dose around 1:30PM.

I had to take my clen on an empty stomach due to a dentist appointment. Other than some water and taurine, my gullet was void. Never do that. I felt like I was a walking earthquake. I was shaking like a maniac until I ate something and now its just the same tremors as usual.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Answers

lol @ walking earthquake.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I always take mine on an empty stomach is this a bad thing
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    I always take mine on an empty stomach is this a bad thing
    Not a bad thing if you can tolerate it. In the past, it has made me nauseated and today I felt like I had Huntington's Disease walking around.

Full update before I hit the sack tonight.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Day 3

Weight: 178.2 (-.2)
    Temp: Normal
    BP: 108/58

I dosed 100mcg today (50mcg x2). The tremors are still in full force.

I'm becoming a little concerned with my clen, though, to be honest. My temperature has not been elevated at all. Every reading has been even spot on normal or even slightly lower. I'm not sure whats up. Don't know if the source is using a lower concentrate than advertised or what. The classic tremors are definitely there, but the lack of elevated temperature is really concerning me.

Did a lot more outside work today and did 25 minutes at 5.5mph tonight.

Diet is on. I was not able to space my meals evenly, but I had about 5 small meals and will probably have some whey+water or cottage cheese before bed. I'd say 1700 calories today.

If anybody knows anything about this temperature issue, please chime in. I'm wondering if I'm finally becoming immune to it or if the batch I got is bunk.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Day 3

Weight: 178.2 (-.2)
    BP: 108/58

I dosed 100mcg today (50mcg x2). The tremors are still in full force.

I'm becoming a little concerned with my clen, though, to be honest. My temperature has not been elevated at all. Every reading has been even spot on normal or even slightly lower. I'm not sure whats up. Don't know if the source is using a lower concentrate than advertised or what. The classic tremors are definitely there, but the lack of elevated temperature is really concerning me.

Did a lot more outside work today and did 25 minutes at 5.5mph tonight.

Diet is on. I was not able to space my meals evenly, but I had about 5 small meals and will probably have some whey+water or cottage cheese before bed. I'd say 1700 calories today.

If anybody knows anything about this temperature issue, please chime in. I'm wondering if I'm finally becoming immune to it or if the batch I got is bunk.
    i wouldnt be too concerned about the temp, its still working
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the reassurance. With past runs, I've had at least a slight elevation in temperature, so it has just been curious as to not seeing it this time. I definitely feel warmer and I'm sweating like a whore in church.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Day 4

Weight: 180.0 (+1.8)
    BP: 107/54

Dosed 100mcg (50mcg x2). I got a headache shortly after dosing which I attribute to clen, but it wasn't too bad. The shakes are pretty nuts, but as I've said, you get use to it.

I'll go ahead and address what I'm sure most people are curious about... the weight. Let me preface by saying that I was pleased with the mirror today. The clen really pulls that water through and out of you. I didn't look bloated at all. I felt like I had lost weight. I believe I gained weight due to all of the intense physical labor I've been doing lately. Everyday I wake up with something new sore that has never gotten sore from the gym. Doing real-life, functional tasks really works muscles that don't usually get pulled into things. As well, I've been running at a faster pace and on concrete lately. So I think my muscles are repairing themselves which accounts for the weight increase. I can guarantee it isn't fat.

My blood pressure and temperature has been fine, but my pulse is constantly elevated. I've been checking it several times a day and its sitting around ~90 at all times. The normal range being 60-80. So its basically like I'm power-walking at all times as far as my heart is concerned.

My appetite was really obnoxious today. I woke up at 6am due to hunger pangs. Ate breakfast and an hour later I was already craving food again. This is more characteristic of T3, but I think it has to do with the clen this time.

I had my first cramp today as well because of something stupid. I was sitting down after work and playing xbox360. Got pissed at something and tensed up my body. My right calf shot up into my stomach. It killed. I stretched for about 30 minutes after that. I've noticed that while on clen, even after the first day, it was like being on the perpetual edge of cramping at all times. I'm drinking 2 gallons of water and taking 5g of taurine, but you feel like you might cramp at anytime.

I'm a lot more optimistic today than I was yesterday. The mirror test was nice, and I'm getting a lot of classic sides of clen... elevated resting pulse, sweating while resting, tremors and cramps.

Diet was good. I ate a bit more than usual which landed me around 1900 calories today. All clean though except some Light Ranch I had on a grilled chicken salad earlier; however, due to my hormone situation, I'm less concerned about stripping all fat from my diet.

I was considering pushing up to 120mcg, which would be 20mcg higher than I've gone before. I'm worried about getting too close to my bodyweight in dosage though so I'll probably hold off.

Cheers.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

A buddy of mine that I haven't seen since college surprised me tonight with a phone call saying he is coming up for Friday night. I'm going to go ahead and not dose tomorrow in anticipation that we'll probably have some alcohol. From what I've read, as long as you make sure you keep yourself hydrated, it is no problem, but I'd rather not risk it.

Going to go ahead and do some major cardio tomorrow morning and try to stay low calorie with my drinks. Bummed that I'm having to have a cheat day so early, but it isn't often you get to see old friends.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I got two bouts of cardio in yesterday, once in the morning and once in the evening. I didn't go overboard at all. Had chicken tacos for dinner and three bourbons and diet coke. By no means healthy, but it could have been worse.

I kept up with my taurine and water intake though. My hands shook all day yesterday which should attest to the long active life of clen.

Back on the train today. 100mcg.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Day 6

Weight: 180.6
    Temp: Normal (Elevated to 99.7 post-cardio - phew)
    BP: Normal
    Pulse: 96

My calves are still really sore. I did cardio this afternoon but have decided not to do it again tonight to give them time to heal.

My weight is up again, possibly some left over bloat from alcohol and sodium, but I have a feeling I'm experiencing hypertrophy in my legs. Getting off the treadmill and onto the road really brings a world of pain to your legs. The mirror, however, tells a different story. My love handles seem to have lost a lot of their curve. They are definitely still there, but they are not sticking out over my waist band anymore. My girlfriend even mentioned earlier that "I thought you weren't allowed to be losing weight?" I asked her what she meant, and she said I obviously lost weight. So its not just in my head anymore, after a week there has already been a noticeable change. Not dramatic, but its there.

Pulse is still ranging and I actually woke up once last night due to my heart beating unusually fast. I took my blood pressure which was elevated at 123/71 and my pulse was at 101. After being awake for about 10 minutes it subsided back to normal. I think I was having a dream and the physiological reactions were just more exaggerated due to the clen.

I had to tell my girl that I was on something because she was worried about my shaking. I played it off for awhile as being hung over, being too caffeinated, being anxious and etc. She wasn't upset because she knows how vigilant I am about safety but just wanted honesty in the future.

Still optimistic about things and I'm anxious for week two because I've heard results really start to kick in around day 10. It is going to take a lot of discipline to keep my diet up with the holidays right around the corner, but we do what me must.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry for not posting yesterday. Everything went fine though.

Day 8

Weight: 180.7
    BP: Normal
    Pulse: 95

Either I've really gotten use to the shakes or I need to up the clen dose. My hands are still trembling if I hold them out, but my entire body isn't shaking like it was even yesterday.

My appetite is really soaring right now. Last night before bed I had tremendous hunger pangs. I ate a cup of cottage cheese and pounded some water. I woke up about 3 hours later starving again. Downed two glasses of water and went back to sleep. Woke up this morning because I had to pee and I was already feeling hungry as hell. Just stayed up and fixed breakfast. Anyways, the appetite thing is making cutting difficult, but I haven't buckled.

I'm going to post up pictures taking during the first week. They are embarrassing because I'm in bad shape right now thanks for the surgeries and medication I've been through, but I want you guys to have some visual testimony. I think there is a noticeable difference just in a week. I'll try to keep a static pose and lighting in the future.

Day before first dose. (Overall softness - no definition)

Day 4 (Some abdominal definition)

Day 7 (More abdominal definition / Slendering of Love Handles)

Well, its enough to keep me motivated. I'm hoping by Jan 15th I'll be comfortable in my own skin again. After that, it'll be back to the weights to tighten up again.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Just a quick note.

I got the most debilitating headache ever about 45 minutes after my first clen dose today. I tried to "walk it off" but it was so bad that I was literally having trouble seeing straight. I took a 90 minute nap and its mostly gone but still there. I attribute it to a mixture of holiday stress and clen. I think I was going to have this headache with or without clen, but clen just made it worse.

The shakes are back 100% today. Not sure why they didn't really kick in yesterday.
  20. Oldtimer
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

your blood pressure is what is well within normal limits
    the medical community is moving towards 110/60 as being a more healthy blood pressure if i remember correctly
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Answers

110/60 thats horsesiesser.

130/80 is really.. NORMAL lol

120/70 is "healthy" enough.

Keep it up bro lookin good, and very motivating pics there.. I'm going to jump on clen at the end of my hdrol cycle
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for checking in fellas. Appreciate the support.

Got my most recent bloodwork back today. My test went from 139ngs to 375ngs. I'm stoked. My body is finally kicking back into overdrive. Higher test will only makes things easier for me to get back to where I use to be.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I think that headache was a precursor to something. I've felt really terrible all day. Stomach bug or something, I don't know. I'm not going to take clen today incase my body is trying to fight off something. Don't want the oven to burn the house down.

Sorry for the irregularities in my dosing guys.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I think that headache was a precursor to something. I've felt really terrible all day. Stomach bug or something, I don't know. I'm not going to take clen today incase my body is trying to fight off something. Don't want the oven to burn the house down.

Sorry for the irregularities in my dosing guys.
    just get better man, clen has a long half life you can take 2 days off with no problem because of the steady blood concentration you built up.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, CF!

Happy Holidays all!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Day 13

Weight: 177.3
    BP: 100/57 (Clen obviously made its way out of my system).
    Pulse: 81
    Temp: 99.1 (I'm guessing the remnants of the fever.)

I was laid up in bed for Christmas Eve and Christmas. If I didn't feel better by today I was going to go to the doctor, but my stomach is finally back in order. I lost a lot of water weight which accounts for the sharp weight drop.

I did some light cardio this morning to try to get back in the groove (25 minutes @ 5mph). Felt so-so. I can tell its going to take a day to get my hydration levels back to normal.

Unfortunately, this has turned out to not be the most representative log. I can definitely see a difference, but I knew that much coming in. I logged this to give others an idea of the process which I'm not doing a great job of due to the time off.

I'm considering stopping on Monday (end of 2 weeks) and taking a week off while dosing benadryl to give my receptors a jumpstart for recovery. I'll start back up first week of the new year.

Then again maybe not, I don't know. I'm just disappointed that I got sick during this. Oh well. Hope everyone finishes out the year safely and happily.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Answers

does clen give u dry mouth"?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I have not had any dry mouth issues during this cycle or past ones.

The only side-effects I've experienced are:
    - Shakes
    - Headaches
    - Occasional Anxiety (Random rapid heart beat)

Other than one headache which I think was part of a larger issue, all side-effects have been mild and manageable.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

updates?????
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Any updated pictures after the cut?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads