Topical fat loss

rombusempire

Awards
Hi everyone

I am new to topical fat loss agents and would appreciate some advice.

From what I have researched so far, yohimbine HCL based topical fat loss agents with a transdermal delivery agent works best to shed fat in the applied area.

Is this so?

It is very important that the 'weight' being lost there is fat, and not just water.

That being said, what are the best 3 topical fat loss agents out there now and what are each of their pros and cons?

thx

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this so?

It is very important that the 'weight' being lost there is fat, and not just water.

That being said, what are the best 3 topical fat loss agents out there now and what are each of their pros and cons?

thx
Yes, but they aren't magic. You still need to be on a proper diet and exercise regimen with a negative caloric balance to lose the fat. If anything, you may retain a bit of water from the Yohimbine HCl temporarily.

I have a feeling you can figure out what my top 3 would be.

rombusempire

Awards
Oh yes I know topical fat loss is only icing on the cake, just like how AAS is only to be used on top of a great diet, exercise and recovery routine.

Ok I am thinking...Napalm.

Am I right in assuming that one works the best?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yes I know topical fat loss is only icing on the cake, just like how AAS is only to be used on top of a great diet, exercise and recovery routine.

Ok I am thinking...Napalm.

Am I right in assuming that one works the best?
In my opinion, yes, Napalm, LipoDerm-Ultra, and then LipoDerm-Y are the top 3.