new on forums, need some advice

dpnestle

Awards
hey guys,
im about 6 foot and 255 and im trying to lose some weight. my target weight is about 220-230. I have been working out for the past 4 years for football, but now i want to lose.Ive been going to the gym about 4 days a week to lift and do cardio. I was wondering, has anyone tried leviathan reloaded? i heard its good, but i need some advice on it.

also, should i stack this with something and does this have any side effects i should know about.

Thanks!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
stack it with good ole dcp or maybe some yohimbine as well.

dpnestle

Awards
any side effects when stacking reloaded with DCP?

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
Nestle, right now I am running DCP and Reloaded and I feel great. I just started my recomp so the results are way too early to tell, but I am running an AD/CKD diet... and I have to tell you, if it was not for DCP utilizing fat to be used as energy, and the boost from LR, I would not be at near the intensity I am at in the gym.

dpnestle

Awards
Nestle, right now I am running DCP and Reloaded and I feel great. I just started my recomp so the results are way too early to tell, but I am running an AD/CKD diet... and I have to tell you, if it was not for DCP utilizing fat to be used as energy, and the boost from LR, I would not be at near the intensity I am at in the gym.
nice bro, im considering it. i also saw that muscle tech hardcore shredded stack. anyone use that before?

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
You can get a lot better for your money than MT Hardcore Shredded. I think the majority of people here will share my opinion on that.

In all honestly, I would go with DCP for freeing up fat to be used as energy during the day and especially during workouts, and then a stim, like I said Leviathan Reloaded (for the tribulus and nice yohimbine content, not to mention other goodies) or USP Recreate, which people have been saying good things about. If you really wanted to get into it, you could think about investing into a "non-stim burner" to stack with the DCP during the later portions of the day (ALRI Zero-Stim, etc) but this is not necessary.