topical fat burner beginning of cut or end of cut

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
Before I cut again i was planning on using a topical fat burner this time. Why? To emphasize fat burning on the troublesome area known as the lower abs.. ugh...

at first I thought, lose as much as bodyfat as you can until you really only have fat left in the lower abdomen, then hit that spot with a topical fat burner... but

now I just realize, why not do the topical fat burner in the very beginning, when I know I will be dropping about 3 lbs of pure fat over the course of 2 months? If I can get most of those 3 lbs of fat to be dropped mostly from my abdomen, then the remainder of my fat will be in other areas. Areas that are NOT stubborn!

could this be a miracle solution or just another spot reduction myth?

of course, this is all contingent on those fat burners even working!

your thoughts?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i dont think topical fat burners work unless your already in the low bf% area. so may just wanna hold off for that last 1-2%.

or am i not reading the question right?

Last edited:
pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys.. yea that is my understanding too.

in case you had mistaken what i meant...

i was just thinking, if you know you are going to drop the majority of your fat at the beginning of your cut, why not try and get that fat off on the stubborn areas first.

I do remember them saying you want to use topicals when you are low bodyfat, but I don't actually understand why?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will still lose on a topical if you use it at the beginning of a cut it just is not as noticable as the results when you are lean and can watch the lower cuts come in. Since the lower cuts are what you want to see it makes more sense to use it then. Especially since it needs to be cycled more or less.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
i dont think topical fat burners work unless your already in the low bf% area. so may just wanna hold off for that last 1-2%.

or am i not reading the question right?
agreed. Wait till your bodyfat is pretty low and you hit a plateau. Then, use a topical.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will still lose on a topical if you use it at the beginning of a cut it just is not as noticable as the results when you are lean and can watch the lower cuts come in. Since the lower cuts are what you want to see it makes more sense to use it then. Especially since it needs to be cycled more or less.
Bingo.