Post PCT Recomp Help/Ideas

relentless90

Awards
Hi guys i just came off a epi sdrol bridge at 5 weeks , i am on my last two days of PCT , been keeping cals high around 4500-5000 to keep up with my bodyweight , i am 6 3 247 gained around 15 lbs on , and kept 12 so worked out well , great pct.

Will begin after 4 more weeks of high kcal:

Iam going to transition into a nice recomp diet, thinking going aroun 200-500 below manitmence which is roughly 4000 kcal . Keeping carbs only breakfast , pre , and post. With using a 8 week strength program , and sprinting as my cardio lifting 4 days a week and sprinting 2 . How does the diet sound ? any suggestions carb cycle ? calorie cycle ?

Another question i will begin this in about 4 weeks after i make my cycle gains solid i want to run a non hormonal stack with some clen and ECA . thinking

Week 1 Clen dosed up for tolerance maybe to 120 , Lean Xtreme , Activate Xtreme , and some ATD works wonders for me for strength at 75mg

Week 2 Clen 120 , Lean X , Activate , ATD

Week 3 ECA , Lean x , Activate, ATD

Week 4 Repeat 1 and so on for 8 weeks.

Can some one give me a good eca product no extract of ephedra **** they sell now

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys i just came off a epi sdrol bridge at 5 weeks , i am on my last two days of PCT , been keeping cals high around 4500-5000 to keep up with my bodyweight , i am 6 3 247 gained around 15 lbs on , and kept 12 so worked out well , great pct.

Will begin after 4 more weeks of high kcal:

Iam going to transition into a nice recomp diet, thinking going aroun 200-500 below manitmence which is roughly 4000 kcal . Keeping carbs only breakfast , pre , and post. With using a 8 week strength program , and sprinting as my cardio lifting 4 days a week and sprinting 2 . How does the diet sound ? any suggestions carb cycle ? calorie cycle ?

Another question i will begin this in about 4 weeks after i make my cycle gains solid i want to run a non hormonal stack with some clen and ECA . thinking

Week 1 Clen dosed up for tolerance maybe to 120 , Lean Xtreme , Activate Xtreme , and some ATD works wonders for me for strength at 75mg

Week 2 Clen 120 , Lean X , Activate , ATD

Week 3 ECA , Lean x , Activate, ATD

Week 4 Repeat 1 and so on for 8 weeks.

Can some one give me a good eca product no extract of ephedra **** they sell now

if your running the ECA to take a break from the clen then its pointless, Ephedra and clen work on the beta receptors. id say stick with the clen. and add lipolyze and somalyze to help waste calories and keep cals high.

i personally think you should maintain a little longer then 4 weeks.

relentless90

Awards
Ya i was reading about clen and eca but heard mixed responses on the receptor subject , would you think i would be better going a lean bulk through the 8 weeks going say 500 cal above adding in clen with cardio ? and later on in spring run a cutting cycle with some tren and hdrol ? to help maintain muscle strength and loss body fat

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya i was reading about clen and eca but heard mixed responses on the receptor subject , would you think i would be better going a lean bulk through the 8 weeks going say 500 cal above adding in clen with cardio ? and later on in spring run a cutting cycle with some tren and hdrol ? to help maintain muscle strength and loss body fat

i would stay a lil over 500 maintence, if you feel the BF go up or think its going up, keep the calories in but add in lipolyze and somalyze to waste calories, so you get exactly waht you need.

wait till april to cut.

relentless90

Awards
Thats what i am thinking on doing staying high cal , and a nice nonhormonal stack in jan and feb , you have any inputs on a good cutting stack ? thinking more of tren at 8 weeks , i have done this before and had great results , with shutdown but a good pct , and stacking a methyl at the tail end of 6 weeks , hdrol epi maybe might try phera its wet but diet and tren will combat that , heard phera and tren are great for aggression and strength , high bp will be a worry

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats what i am thinking on doing staying high cal , and a nice nonhormonal stack in jan and feb , you have any inputs on a good cutting stack ? thinking more of tren at 8 weeks , i have done this before and had great results , with shutdown but a good pct , and stacking a methyl at the tail end of 6 weeks , hdrol epi maybe might try phera its wet but diet and tren will combat that , heard phera and tren are great for aggression and strength , high bp will be a worry

max out and hyperdrol 2, i think would be great with activate extreme,

BP is a problem and liver issues are problems with methyl steroid cycles (BP with mostly ALL of them) which is why the great people at AI made CYCLE SUPPORT it will help BP cholesterol and elevated liver enzymes..