my experience w/ a leviathian r+ephedrine+incarnate for cut

T

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I took Levithian Reloaded w/ Eph, then pre and post workout incarnate. I also used holy basil extracts in the morning and post workout to control cortisol levels.

Start Stats
Oct 13th
belly (at biggest part)- 34 3/4"
arms-17 1/4"
Chest-46"
Butt/Hip (at biggest part)- 42 3/4"

weight 206lbs
max bench-305
max deadlift- 435

Finishing Stats
Nov 17th
belly-33 1/4"
arms- 17 "
Chest- 45 1/2"
Butt/Hip- 40 1/4"

weight 194lbs (down 12lbs)
max bench- 315
max dead-435

My diet was not spot on until Oct 23rd when I began to count calories everyday in a log, by this point though i was already down 5 lbs

I stuck to a calorie restricted diet at 1700 cals/day, weights 4x a week and cardio 6x a week. My cardio started at 600 cals burned per day until Oct 30th when I cranked it up to 800 cals a day. By Oct 11th I upped it to 1000 cals at 6 days per week. All cardio was done at 3.5-4mph at 10% incline, split up between fasted in the morning and post workout.

my lifting was
m- pec/tricep
t- upper back/bicep
th-shoulders
fri-deadlift and core

Overall, I am very impressed that with such a calorie restricted diet I maintained this much muscle and my weights for all my exercises essentially went up. I am done w/ this stack now and am just using Incarnate, holy basil extract and tribulus to try and hang on to muscle until I reach my overall goal (a bruce lee shredded 180lbs at 5ft9). I may start an eca stack in 2 weeks to kick start those last 10 or so lbs I have to go, not sure yet though the cardio and diet seems to be killin fat and i'm not trying to go catabolic.

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Good to see the results. Leviathan is by far the most effective fat burner that i've been reading about. I've never heard a negative thing as of yet. Good going on the progress too.

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
congrats happy to hear that you drop some pounds and didnt really lose much muscle thats always a good thing will have to consider leviathan for my cut starting around January 5th time frame when i finish my bulk