Mass FX and Fat Burner Stack

1. Question Mass FX and Fat Burner Stack

Is stacking Mass FX with a fat burner such as the new Lean FX ok to do?

•   

2. yes and not only is it ok to do, but it is truely a fantastic stack to help enhance fat loss while keeping your body's enviroment anabolic and testosterone levels optimal which will help enhance fat loss

3. Yes it is a great way to burn fat, while still gaining in the strength department.

4. will you be using this stack soon?
    •   

5. ill be using it within the next month or so

6. awesome i encourage you for logging such a stack, i love watching the great results people get from it

7. will you be making a log of your experience? interested to see how it works... i am looking for a good fat burner

8. im trying to decide whether to stack it with Lean FX or Hyperdrol X2 yet but Hyperdrol hasn't hit the shelves again yet >(

9. Quote Originally Posted by thekid10 View Post
    im trying to decide whether to stack it with Lean FX or Hyperdrol X2 yet but Hyperdrol hasn't hit the shelves again yet >(
    trustme brother the wait is worth it, it started shipping out last week and should be here this next week i am eagerly awaiting it like you wouldnt believe! i am planning a sick stack come the neew year involving it for pure cutting and cant wait
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which Fat Burner for this Stack?
    By Swole81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 01:32 PM
  2. Any Fat Burner better then ECA stack?
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 11:57 AM
  3. My stack plus a burner?
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 03:31 PM
  4. Best Fat Burner/Stack?
    By muscle_tank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 11:43 AM