PLEASE HELP 211 now hoping to be 187lbs

irvo86

Awards
Hello everybody, im from australia. im a 22 year old male. I am wanting to get down to about 187lbs as soon as possible. I understand it takes time and i am in the process at the moment. I do 45 minutes of cardio 4 times a week and two weight sessions a week at about 80% lifting capacity. I would like to know is there any certain approaches i should be making to assist with my weight loss, dieting gym workouts etc. I am a bit confused about it all to be honest as I find workout magazines and alot of sites only tell you what is good and link it to a product that is on sale etc. I would like some honest and truthful help about my approach to weight loss and a lean body. thanks

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, give us an outline of what your diet consists of. As much detail as possible.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
also outline your training a little more, you may need to lift a little bit more as well

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Give us your diet

Might want to add some more cardio to your training too.

michael021875

Awards
Hey Irvo, I was having the same delima. my regiment was just about the same, my trainer put me on a two week carb fast then it just seemed like the weight was melting off. I also take RPM/Drive from AN and that seems to be doing alot of justice as well. I hope this helps. Good luck my friend!