Fat-loss plateau!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.

Anabolic Xtreme for Fat-burning?

Hi all. I have been working on a body transformation... I've been as high as 220 lbs with 26% BF. I am currently 160 lbs with 11% BF. My main goal to to have a washboard-stomach.

I've been stuck at 11% for about 1 month now. It seems like I've hit my plateau. I've done carb-cycling, low-carb, no-carb... practically every diet imaginable coupled with extreme workouts and cardio routines. Needless to say, I'm a little tired. I've done Lipo-6X, green tea extract and carnitine supplementation.

I'm am considering the next step,pro-hormones. I have read how anabolic xtreme's hyperdrol 2 and mass-FX claim real-world gains and most importantly for me, accelerated fat-loss.

I'd like to know if anyone out there's actually had experience with this stuff. I keep reading that the mass-gains that people make disappear as soon as u stop taking that stuff, but what about the fat loss? Does the fat come back? I am disciplined and educated enough in nutrition to prevent myself from getting overweight again. I'd like that "little push" to get rid of the last 5 lbs or so, to have the abs i've always wanted. I just wanna know if hyperdrol or mass-FX is a good way to go.

I am currently in the last phase of "rock-hard challenge" program from M&F magazine. So my diet consists of approx 1800 calories daily (this last phase really restricts the calorie-intake!).

Thanks!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

ok man if your into nutrition then you shoudlve figured it out cause your last sentence just gave you the answer
    "I am currently in the last phase of "rock-hard challenge" program from M&F magazine. So my diet consists of approx 1800 calories daily (this last phase really restricts the calorie-intake!)."
    The answer is to cut down on the cals up protein intake, do lower abdominal crunches eat every 45mins to an hour eat like a nutri grain bar ya kno something that small but whatever u want to keep the metabolism burning quicker than it is dont eat 3 hours before you go to bed and eat 30 mins after waking up! pick up another fat burner if u liked lipo6x then get that or others that i used to cut down to get my washboard abs, were methly ripped, lipo-6, hot rox and ephedrine if you have somewhere by you that you can actually buy it from. thats my best advice man if you do that then you will lose the last few ibs so if your at 1800 cals eat only 1700 the next day and then 1600 then next dont go lower than 1600!!! unless your body really isnt burning the fat but if you did a cycle to bulk up or w.e make sure you lift hard still even with less cals man ok? u got it u can do it!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rarredoa View Post

I'm am considering the next step,pro-hormones. I have read how anabolic xtreme's hyperdrol 2 and mass-FX claim real-world gains and most importantly for me, accelerated fat-loss.
    Those are not considered prohormones. They are natural hormone optimizing compounds. Just thought I'd clear that up for you. No PCT is required for those.

Also, prohormones do not trigger fat loss. Some help to give that appearance (dry compounds), which can give you some dense/dry gains...but they do not directly facilitate fat loss.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rarredoa View Post
    I've been stuck at 11% for about 1 month now. It seems like I've hit my plateau. I've done carb-cycling, low-carb, no-carb... practically every diet imaginable coupled with extreme workouts and cardio routines. Needless to say, I'm a little tired. I've done Lipo-6X, green tea extract and carnitine supplementation.
    You've tried all of those different protocols over the last month?

Similar Forum Threads

1. what the hell.. weigh loss plateau.. someone help
    By them0dster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 11:33 PM
  2. Weight loss plateau...help needed
    By KRuth22 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 11:23 AM
  3. Frustrating fat loss plateau
    By TheFox in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3