Drop Lbs ASAP!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Drop Lbs ASAP!!

Hey everybody! i just saw today that there is a bench competition at my school on friday. I currently wiegh 224 with my gym colthes on. I really want to get down to 215 to hit the lower weight class. so i figure i need to drop about 8lbs in 2 days! Problem is, i dont want to loose much strenghh! Any suggestions?

I was going to do fasted cardio in the mornings. Eat 2 eggs for breakfast and 2 chicken breasts split up thru the day. I usually take a Protein shake after i lift with CM and WM. Should i cut out everything but the protein?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.41%

Quote Originally Posted by RattRatner View Post
    Hey everybody! i just saw today that there is a bench competition at my school on friday. I currently wiegh 224 with my gym colthes on. I really want to get down to 215 to hit the lower weight class. so i figure i need to drop about 8lbs in 2 days! Problem is, i dont want to loose much strenghh! Any suggestions?

I was going to do fasted cardio in the mornings. Eat 2 eggs for breakfast and 2 chicken breasts split up thru the day. I usually take a Protein shake after i lift with CM and WM. Should i cut out everything but the protein?
    WOW!!! 8lbs in 2days.....impossible unless you eat laxitives..lol
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%

only drink protein shakes.... with very little water. and ya try the laxitive thing i suppose...
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.44%

people who go for cage fighting and boxing do a 8 - 10 hour sauna session to lose about 8lbs or more so they can go in the lower weight comp. The weight is all water though (not fat) and is probably detrimental to your strength.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.17%

Lower the carbs, glycogen depletion will cause water weight to drop as glycogen draws in and retains water. How is the competition? weigh in then you compete or do you get time to wait around an hour or two before you bench? More details please.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  266 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30%

Quote Originally Posted by RattRatner View Post

About six months ago, a friend of mine convinced me to try something called the "Master Cleanser" or the "lemonade diet." While the diet itself was trash, no solid food and full body workouts is an excellent way to ditch a lot of the glycogen and water in your muscles. Just make sure to refeed/hydrate after weigh ins.

You might get some strength issues, but anything that causes 8 lbs of weight loss in 2 days is likely going to have that side effect.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasRivera View Post
    Lower the carbs, glycogen depletion will cause water weight to drop as glycogen draws in and retains water. How is the competition? weigh in then you compete or do you get time to wait around an hour or two before you bench? More details please.
    i have to weight in right before i bench. at 215 i only have to do 185 lbs as many times as i can. anywhere above 215 it will be 225. which i bet i can only hit about 12-15 times. but i will be going up against dudes that are wieghing 250lbs. So i gotta hit 215
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Bike in very warm clothes for a few hours, don't drink water until after the weight in.

Sauna works too.

Protein shakes.

Limit totally your watter intake.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

dude this is my game haha. I was a wrestler. alright so 3 spits~.1 Lbs i believe. so diet hard, make sure you constantly flushing out your bodily waste to the fullest. what is time lapse between weigh in and competition? the spitting thing is a technique i pulled quite a bit i lost 6 Lbs in about 35 minutes one time of sweat suit, push ups and doing along the top. take a peice of gum or hard candy when doing it. its not healthy at all, but if you are serious about this it will get you there. just make sure to super hydrate yourself after weigh ins. and its a completely insane and unsafe procedure but sadly is quite common in the wrestling world
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

A friend of mine did that Velocity Diet thing and dropped 35 pounds in 28 days. He was miserable the entire time though, but it worked for him.

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help asap
    By jtnba24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 02:46 PM
  2. Need PCT help asap
    By Bski in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 11:06 AM
  3. Need PH PCT Help ASAP
    By erichstolz in forum Supplements