- 11-14-2003, 03:10 PM
I'm gonna start a CKD to get my body fat down to around the 6% mark (hopefully). I just read BodyOpus so I know pretty much what I'm doing wrt the CKDing. However, I wanted to know what to do after I reach my target bodyfat. Do I just go back to my regular diet (more or less an isocaloric diet) straight after the final carb up? Or should I ease my body out of "CKD mode", so to speak? Also, is it ok to use Clen during the CKD? I dont see why not but it only really mentions fat burners in the isocaloric diet part of the book.
- 11-14-2003, 07:20 PM
i would replace 1 p/f meal with one p/c meal every 3 days or so. I have used clen while on a ckd with no issues too, but this was after a PH cycle. Check out c-k-d.com for a good board dedicated to ckd.
- 11-15-2003, 12:02 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
I would read Lyle's new book, The Ultimate Diet 2.0
A traditional CKD and BodyOpus will work to an extent but Lyle really tweaks it out in the new version. Basically cuts fat down a lot and elimintes saturated fat, and staying in ketosis is njot recommened (its just a side effect)
Be warned though, this is NOT easy. It is very taxing and difficult but it will shred you up.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
11-15-2003, 06:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight LossReplies: 30Last Post: 04-23-2003, 02:00 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-26-2003, 11:33 AM
- By willjohnson33 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:20 AM
- By Rictor33 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2003, 09:08 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2003, 02:56 PM