- 11-14-2003, 05:10 PM
I'm gonna start a CKD to get my body fat down to around the 6% mark (hopefully). I just read BodyOpus so I know pretty much what I'm doing wrt the CKDing. However, I wanted to know what to do after I reach my target bodyfat. Do I just go back to my regular diet (more or less an isocaloric diet) straight after the final carb up? Or should I ease my body out of "CKD mode", so to speak? Also, is it ok to use Clen during the CKD? I dont see why not but it only really mentions fat burners in the isocaloric diet part of the book.
- 11-14-2003, 09:20 PM
i would replace 1 p/f meal with one p/c meal every 3 days or so. I have used clen while on a ckd with no issues too, but this was after a PH cycle. Check out c-k-d.com for a good board dedicated to ckd.
11-15-2003, 02:02 PM
I would read Lyle's new book, The Ultimate Diet 2.0
A traditional CKD and BodyOpus will work to an extent but Lyle really tweaks it out in the new version. Basically cuts fat down a lot and elimintes saturated fat, and staying in ketosis is njot recommened (its just a side effect)
Be warned though, this is NOT easy. It is very taxing and difficult but it will shred you up.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
11-15-2003, 08:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight LossReplies: 30Last Post: 04-23-2003, 04:00 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-26-2003, 01:33 PM
- By willjohnson33 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:20 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2003, 11:08 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2003, 04:56 PM