us navy

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
Well I have decided I am going to be joining the navy and apparently I need to lose about 10 to 15 lbs then I can get this stuff rollin. I was wondering if there is any one kind enough to write me a 4 day workout for weight loss. I must also incorpoate running in this. But I know there are plenty of military people on this site that can help. I workout monday thru thursday can you please help

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep it simple.

3 meals a day

-5 eggs with 2 strips of bacon or sausage, 3 pancakes with syrup and some celery.

- 2 cans of tuna with rice and beans or in a lettuce wrap with mayo and some cheese ontop of the rice/beans for extra cals.

-grilled chicken or steak with a big salad with oil and vinegar.

Do 20 mins of HIT cardio in the morning followed by 40 minutes of walking.

And 45-60 mins of calisthenics at night, followed by 30 minutes of walking.

Very simple, very effective.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/navyjoin/l/blrecrutwtmale.htm

Here is a link for you so you know the exact weight you want to be at.
Keep a few thigns in mind though once you go through DEP you will fall under the normal standards which is within weight OR under 23% B/F.

I have known people to get waviers for this though and the people I see show up at the ship here tells me the Navy may look away more often the not...

BTW if you workout at all don't worry about boot... it's a joke

As for your workout it sounds like you have it down to be honest. It may just be a case of either A lowering your kcal intake to lose the weight or if you like what you eat (know how many kcals you are actually taking in) then add more cardio in. The cardio will help in basic mainly because it is one of the main things you do.

Hope this helps/

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
dont worry when you get in you can gain it all back cause i see alot of fatty navy guys.. my dads one but he retired so.. good luck.. enjoy boot in great mistakes illinois, dont go there during winter

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think its funny anyone would be told to lose weight to get into the Navy considering it would appear the Navy has absolutely NO weight standards once thier sailors.......

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I think its funny anyone would be told to lose weight to get into the Navy considering it would appear the Navy has absolutely NO weight standards once thier sailors.......
Lol :p

I don't see how the crap people stay in the Army/Navy/Airforce sometimes, I have seen some MASSIVE dudes :S

Once you go in, just make sure you don't fall into whatever trap they fall into. :pizza:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We get them in the Marines too but they kick them out. I've seen some Navy guys get promoted while being 50 lbs over weight.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
workout

Can any of you give me a workout tht incorporates weights pushups. Running. Things like tht. Thanks for all ur feed back

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
No offense Bro, but you've started a "help me" thread just about every week for 6 months. Just shut up and be consistent with ANYTHING.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
threads

That's not me bro I have only started a few threads asking about this so mind ur business

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Rugger u crack me up. Always tell it exactly like it is. Love it

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I just realized I called him "bro" and then gave him **** for calling me Bro. damn.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8"]YouTube - Bro Rape: A Newsline Investigative Report[/ame]