How do I take LR/DCP?

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Hey everyone...

I have seen a lot of information about LR/DCP stacks and I was wondering how it compares to things like Animal Cuts and if it would even do something for someone like me. I am taking Animal Cuts, not really feeling the "jitters" but I am probably desensitized to Caffeine. I see there isn't anything like that in a LR/DCP stack, but would would be the recommendation and how to take it? I see mention of ALCAR? Can someone break this down to simple stuff for me? I took my own EC stack, which worked nicely, but I prefer to try a non-stim stack this time (once I finish my Animal Cuts, which I don't really know if it's working yet).

I have been cutting for over two years now and before I bulk, I'd like to really make sure this loose skin pouch is just that, loose skin and not fat stuck in the fold.

Thanks for all the input.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest some Reset-AD to get resensitized to stims, and heal up your adrenals. There's even a http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/palo-alto-labs/reset-reloaded-stack-1-reset-ad-1-leviathan-reloaded.html , and the DCP is sale for $30 right now, if you haven't stocked up.

LR dosing is as stated on the label, DCP is the same. Is there any reason you don't want to follow these recommendations?

I like ALCAR 1g, 3x/day taken with antioxidants (Grape Seed, Green Tea, Vit C. etc) .
Other great non-stim would be just DCP, Green Tea Extract, Sesamin, CLA (3-6g/day +)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
SO you would run Reset-AD, along with the LR/DCP stack? I was also thinking about running PhenylEthylAmine along with the stack.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO you would run Reset-AD, along with the LR/DCP stack? I was also thinking about running PhenylEthylAmine along with the stack.
I would personally run Reset-AD w/ the stim-free fat burner stack first. He can then follow it up w/ LR if he wants. LR is still effective even if he isn't feeling the stims, but I'm just not a huge caffeine fan.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
I would personally run Reset-AD w/ the stim-free fat burner stack first. He can then follow it up w/ LR if he wants. LR is still effective even if he isn't feeling the stims, but I'm just not a huge caffeine fan.

Thanks for the replies man.

Ok I am a bit confused, that is why I started my own thread. So, you linked me to the Reset-AD and the LR (is that stim free?) stack... but you suggest me not doing the LR until after? When does DCP come into play? Do you see how I am confused? Sorry I am new to the "stack" game, even though I've done an EC stack before (which was effective) but my coffee intake has really screwed me up here.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Ok, I just figured out what you think I should do.

I should RESET / DCP stack. Then when necessary, I should LR.

I am researching ALCAR as we speak. How do most people take their ALCAR? I see it's only powder form... which isn't bad from a pricing perspective.

Also what does this mean in dummy speak?

Not so good is that a study shows TTA increases the activity of DGAT, which transfers acyl groups to glycerols, allowing fat to be redesposited. Salvia Miltiorrhiza inhibits this enzyme.
Crap, I just noticed that I ordered this DCP and it only covers 15 days of dosage. Is that right?

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Even more questions now...

Since DCP has PLCAR, can I still take it with ALCAR?

Also, I wanted to know if I would be able to take DCP, ALCAR, Fish Oil, CLA, CoQ10, Green Tea and RESET AD as a stack right before I eat a meal 2x a day and then once before bed?

Thanks guys.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I just figured out what you think I should do.

I should RESET / DCP stack. Then when necessary, I should LR.

I am researching ALCAR as we speak. How do most people take their ALCAR? I see it's only powder form... which isn't bad from a pricing perspective.

Also what does this mean in dummy speak?

Crap, I just noticed that I ordered this DCP and it only covers 15 days of dosage. Is that right?
One bottle of DCP will last 30 days at normal dosage (180 tablets, 6 per day.).

As for your quote, TTA frees up fatty acids. IN order for them to be transported and burned in mitochondria, other enzymes/systems need to be increased - which TTA does. The supporting ingredients (Salvia and PLCAR) respectively prevent the freed fatty acids from being stored back in fat cells while they are waiting to be burned(Salvia) , and transport the fatty acids to be burned (PLCAR).

Without the supporting ingredients, it would be like putting in a mass capacity fuel pump into your stock engine - a waste.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
One bottle of DCP will last 30 days at normal dosage (180 tablets, 6 per day.).

As for your quote, TTA frees up fatty acids. IN order for them to be transported and burned in mitochondria, other enzymes/systems need to be increased - which TTA does. The supporting ingredients (Salvia and PLCAR) respectively prevent the freed fatty acids from being stored back in fat cells while they are waiting to be burned(Salvia) , and transport the fatty acids to be burned (PLCAR).

Without the supporting ingredients, it would be like putting in a mass capacity fuel pump into your stock engine - a waste.
dsade,

Good shite... I ordered DCP (hopefully it goes out, now that I see the site is currently out of stock). I also ordered the ALCAR and RESET AD. I don't feel anything from caffeine anymore (especially these Animal Cuts I have been taking, although I've lost 5 lbs in two weeks).

I am currently trying to get the last of the fat in my stomach gone before I begin my next bulk; I recently lost about 120 lbs and the loose skin still has some fat in there.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
i've read that many people take above the rec dosage for these.

I'm 5'7 about 184. Would the dosage for dcp/lr that is on the bottle be effective, or i should say maximum results? What dosages have people gone up to on this? I've read the DCP some are using 9+ caps/day.

I would like to make sure i'm getting enough for a solid 8 weeks.

Also, from what I understand adding additional plcar and also alcar is helpful? Or is that not necesary.

what would you say the max dosage for each would be for an 8 week cycle?

Thanks,

h19

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1