2 Weeks no results . Can someone Assist me

Ramo machine

Awards
arg. This is what my diet is looking like . its been two weeks havnt lossed actually gained . 2 pounds.

: 8egg whites and I whole egg &oats or high fiber cereal

: yogurt and some peanut butter or cottage cheese and peanut butter

: protein shake low carb

- (250 grams) chicken breast brown rice and broccoli with a salad use evoo and balsamic vinegar for dressing
Protein shake low carb

- tuna and veggies

- Almonds and nuts 100 grams worth

- (250—300grams) chicken, tuna or lean beef with veggies and no carbs

Protein shake low carb

its whey protien isloate with L-curnatine amino acid.

am i doing someting wrong.

My cardio is 20 minutes of 1 minute speed walk and 1 minute sprint. Then some lunges and star jumps. Once a week a play Sport.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Do you have the macro break down of your diet? I could help out better with more info.

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
How are you looking? On lower carb diets its better to avoid the scale sometimes and go by look. Post your calorie requirements and your macro count.

Ramo machine

Awards
Im only doing lower carbs ,My maintenace is 2800 . I consume atleast 2000 calories or less . im 220 pounds, that was my diet , and thats what i been on for 2 weeks . Im sure the food intake is correct, i dont know what it is

Fat (31%) Carbs (10%)
Protein (59%) Alcohol (0%)
Calculated on fitday.com

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
timing looks off, hell, it looks sporadic. is this your actual meal breakdown? and as asked above, what's your total macros for the day? bodyweight? details brutha.

Ramo machine

Awards
Im only doing lower carbs ,My maintenace is 2800 . I consume atleast 2000 calories or less . im 220 pounds, that was my diet , and thats what i been on for 2 weeks . Im sure the food intake is correct, i dont know what it is

Fat (31%) Carbs (10%)
Protein (59%) Alcohol (0%)
Calculated on fitday.com

Thats whay i eat usually all day. I dont know it seems like im doing everything correct, but it doesnt show in my physique.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
When they ask for the calories they want the actual number of calories for what you listed. Not just those percentages.

And for training you're just doing HIIT cardio, lunges and playing a 'sport' one day a week?

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Also, how would you rate your water intake? Above usual? How is your salt intake?

Ramo machine

Awards
i consume Total 2,277 Calories.
(Fat)67.8g
(Carbs)51.3g
(Protein)341.8g

Approximately 592 calories in tuna 510 grams a day

531 Calories in my eggs i consume a day

591 calories of chicken

and 663 calories of my whey protein isloate and L-glutamine.

My water intake is around a gallon a day. I drinkk heappss and salt low

Thats the best i can do boys.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Post your workout/cardio and overall activity during the day, seems like the problem.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
At 220 lbs. 3300 +/- calories is an est. maintenance range for you. Now if you gained weight at 2300 calories, try reducing your fat intake from 80 grams to 50-60 grams. This can save you 180-270 calories alone. With the lack of carbs I see, your diet looks very ketogenic. Your metabolsm looks very slow. Increase carb intake a little more.

Ramo machine

Awards
im 5 10inches.have bulked up for over a year now, and put on 40 pounds, but that came with water retention and fat. aswell as muscle .

My cardio is 20 minutes of 1 minute speed walk and 1 minute sprint. Then some lunges and star jumps. Once a week a play Sport.

Workout.

Monday --Chest.

Dumbell press or Barbell Bench Press - Medium Grip

10,10,10 or 12 10 8

Dumbell flies

Pec Dec (Butterfly)

Barbell Incline Bench Press - Medium Grip

Cable cross overs.

Tuesday- Arms bies tries

Preacher curls

hummer curls

dumbell or barbeel bicep curls

Dumbell two arm Tricep extention or skull crushers

Tricep push down , reverse grip

dips

Wednesday - Back

Deadlifts

Pull downs

Bent over barbell row

Thursday -- shoulders traps

Arnold press

Military press

REar delt raise

Shrugs

upright rows

Friday-- Legs

Squats

Legg press

Calf raises

Leg extensions.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't "blow the whistle" at two weeks..give it more time 4-6 weeks..if that doesn't work..lower carbs and throw in a fat burner.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
How are you weighing out your food? That is key... it seems like you are dealing with estimates to me. Without a scale and daily log, you really can't say what your exact calories are.

At 220 lbs, you should probably be getting closer to 2600 calories in per day for weightloss. The reason I say this is because at 2000 to 2200, you pretty much are setting the bar too low, because when you do lose weight... you won't have anywhere lower to go. When it comes to weight-loss, I tend to think people overthink the times they eat, that includes what time of day and how often.

Fact: Eating every 2-3 hours over six meals a day DOES NOT speed up metabolism (it might help keep you fuller or adhere to a diet, but no proof exists that it is beneficial to metabolic rates). Nor does stopping after a specific time... people can eat as late as they want (some don't because it interfers with sleep).

The equation is simple for most... calories in vs. calories out. But if you go too low (which I believe you are), you won't loose anything, google "set point theory". You are pretty much working against your metabolism.

Just research that and look into a scale. Others have given solid advice as well, two weeks is barely ANY time to allow your body to adjust from a BULK to a CUT. There are times when you will find that your body comp is changing but the scale isn't... it could be ANYTHING. Glycogen stores, water weight.... anything. The scale gives you a piece of the puzzle, unfortunately it isn't a very good piece with a ton of information. Measurements / pictures / and clothes fitting are your key indicators you should be using. I'd stay away from the scale as it can really mess with your mind.

Ramo machine

Awards
K guys thanks. im in week 3 my results are progressing. i think i eat enough to be honest . like im eating right amount of foods and 300 almost grams of protein , i have increased my carb intake by like a wholegrain bread in the morning and 3 egg yolks with 6 egg whites. More vegetables and somtimes Pasta.
i was also thinking of throwing in a BCAAS for amino acids to help stimulate fat loss. and lean gains. 'Ultimate nutrition'
Hows that sound. Let me know

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I am by no means an expert, but I would still up your cardio a bit. And add a fat burner, at least a good dose of caffeine.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
im no expert man but i lost myself alot of weight back in the day when i was chubby man, throw in a fat burner i loved lipo6!! awesome product and cheap i believe. Do at least 3-4 days of cardio all you have to do is atleast run a mile minimum when u do cardio and you will see results stay away from the scale go by clothing or when you look in the mirror the best times to really tell if you are losing is in the morning when you first wake up and when you go to bed. Do not eat 2 hours before you go to bed and instead of spread out meals every 2 hours lets say have smaller portion meals every hour that way your body keeps burning but dont eat till your full eat till you can tell that you can survive the next hour/ hour and half without eating.. this is just my input on how i lost weight i lost about 50ibs cant give the exact amount of time cuz i was trying to gain size while losing didnt workout like i hoped but i was satisfied.. anyway thats all i can really recommend man and give it atleast 4-5 weeks to actually see results.. once again im no expert but thats how i did it, also post maybe pics before and after for every month and you will see a difference my friend good luck!!!

Ramo machine

Awards
k guys thanks . Helpful information. i think im going to increase my eating , and i just need to be patient cuse im doing everything right. IM NOT LOOKING AT THE SCALE TILL ATLEAST every 3 weeks or so .

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
trick your body with different types of cardio. thats what I do when I hit a plateu I cut for like 6 weeks losing weight and then weeks 6-8 i was in calorie deficit and got stuck at my weight then week 9 i switched my cardio started walking at a heavy incline and alternating longer sprints and the weight started coming off again

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
trick your body with different types of cardio. thats what I do when I hit a plateu I cut for like 6 weeks losing weight and then weeks 6-8 i was in calorie deficit and got stuck at my weight then week 9 i switched my cardio started walking at a heavy incline and alternating longer sprints and the weight started coming off again

It isn't really a plateau he is experiencing (a plateau is well over a month with no change in bf, measurements, clothes fitting, or scale). He is just a slave to the scale right now, and that isn't what he needs to be doing for his mental state.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It isn't really a plateau he is experiencing (a plateau is well over a month with no change in bf, measurements, clothes fitting, or scale). He is just a slave to the scale right now, and that isn't what he needs to be doing for his mental state.

OH i thought he had been dieting and then stopped losing weight for two weeks. your correct the scale is not what's needed getting into the routine of a good diet and exercises are what's most important int he beginniing.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ramo aren't you on a test e and tren cycle right now???? If so your going to have water and muscle weight gain that will totally throw off the scale. you need to go by the mirror and measurments.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
OH i thought he had been dieting and then stopped losing weight for two weeks. your correct the scale is not what's needed getting into the routine of a good diet and exercises are what's most important int he beginniing.

Good stuff... yeah he is pretty much coming right out of a bulk. He is being an Anxious Andy.

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Yah took me 18 months to drop 120 lbs. That **** is a journey...

Ramo machine

Awards
yes i am on that cycle , Funny enough im starting to see gains in the mirror , i think its all mental. Im to paranoid, and want quick gains, well its not going to happen, so im not looking at the scale and just concentrating on training hard and eating right but honestly thanks guys , Makes me feel lots better.

My target weight for the next couple of months is 198 lbs

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
Not for nothing... and no HOMO too...

BUT, maybe you shouldn't even worry about a 198 goal either. I say go to the store. Buy an outfit, like jeans and a shirt, that you know you can't fit into, try it on to be sure... then every two weeks, put it on and record how you think it fits. You are more honest when you put down on paper your thoughts than you think.

Ramo machine

Awards
Well i try doing atleast 800 to 1000 calories of cardio a week,