LEV/DCP (Not another should i use thread)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I am really starting to think i sold myself short on the LEV/DCP combo. I started taking it about 2 weeks ago and decided to just run it and not log it... now i'm thinking twice and wish i would have logged it!

I started at a weight of 220 (was fat from going on a binge for 2 months of eating fast food and not working out)

8 days into it i was 213... which is fricken awesome

14 days into it I am 216... I know it sounds like it sucks huh? Heres the kicker... im down a loop hole on my belt... my waist has gotten smaller yet my weight has increased... I think the lev/dcp is helping me regain and maintain muscle mass... given im sure some of it is muscle memory coming back but its still great considering im not on a great diet and have drank twice but i am throughly impressed

so with that said... when I get the money i am definately gonna buy two more stacks and run it for 40-50 days (however long my dosing lasts)

my dose has been working great at

Morning: 3 Lev / 2 DCP
Afternoon: 2 Lev / 2 DCP
Evening: 2 DCP
Before Bed: 1 DCP

So if you are thinking about purchasing it I hope this helps some of you to make your decision... ill definately run it again... now if only 2 months would pass so i can run my EPISTANE!

Thanks RPM for making a great product like DCP!

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
That's good news to me, I just bought the LR/DCP stack. I was thinking about running some anabolic pump with it too, haven't decided yet. You planning on keeping this thread updated? And do you refeed or basically you're just keeping your diet the same throughout?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ill definatly dig this one back up once i get back to this stack, gonna take about a month off after i run out... got 6 days left i believe