Physical State of the Nation

DarCSA

Awards
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: red">Physical State of the Nation<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: red"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: red"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: red">I recently had the privilege to travel for Christmas to visit my family in Arizona. One thing I noticed along the way was the opportunity to see many people from across the nation in airports and large cities. There are a lot of people out there who do not know how they look to others. I am here to point out how you look. Looking back now I see I had an opportune chance to admire the physical state of the nation as a whole. Here are some of the things that I observed:<o:p></o:p></SPAN>
<OL style="MARGIN-TOP: 0in" type=1>
<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: red; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">If you are going to wear tight fitting clothes make sure you have the body to pull it off. The tightness of your clothes when you are 20 pounds overweight does not make you attractive. Wear something a little looser for god’s sake. I do not want to see the flab of your midsection and saggy bottom. Someone else may find this attractive but I sure as hell don’t.<o:p></o:p>
<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: red; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Hip huggers. Oh my god where do I start on this one. Every woman I saw at a mall wearing these was doing so because it is the fashion of the day right now. 99.9% of the women wearing these pants could not pull the outfit off. These insisted on being overweight and letting their flabby midsection hangout over the pants. Do you know how unattractive this is? We do not like to see this girls. You had the face and body to pull it off very well but you need to do some cardio hit the Xenadrine and lose the weight before I want to see you in those pants ever again.<o:p></o:p>
<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: red; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">What has happened to the younger women as a whole? The women I see currently that are in their late teens and early 20’s have completely let themselves go. Do you girls insist upon not caring about your bodies anymore? I do care. I think most of you were extremely gorgeous and had the bodies that men dream about. Please for your own health lose those extra pounds and look like the upper tier of women that you are. <o:p></o:p>
<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: red; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">This is for the women whom I saw that looked amazing. Congratulations<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>to you few women who actually managed to look as if you cared how you look in public. You women are to be commended on your efforts for hitting the treadmill and taking care of yourselves. Those beautiful women I saw were first at the gym. I was leaving after having great doubts for being in a city so large and then you walked in. I was totally surprised to see such fine physiques from the previous day of women who were nasty to say the least. You girls are what I picture as women whom men should go after and not waste their time elsewhere.<o:p></o:p>
<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: red; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Girls who have had babies and there is no father walking around with you, There is a reason why they do not want to be with you. You are what we call a one-night stand. You look good drunk but in the morning you wake up and say what the hell was I thinking last night. None of you women had the slightest clue that this was the problem. You had time to get knocked up. Now take time to knock off some pounds as well. It is not attractive to be pushing a baby stroller around and having 20 pounds of lose flab still hanging around.<o:p></o:p>
<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: red; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">I am an ectomorph and bros this can be tough but it is possible to gain weight and reach new horizons. I myself have gained 20 plus pounds over the past 7 months and managed to turn it into lean muscle. So to all you sticks walking around out there do something about it. I know you love your fat women or skinny whatever you prefer do something about yourself. You can hit the gym and put on a great physique and lean muscle to match. Go for it do not let anything stand in your way in reaching those seemingly unobtainable goals.<o:p></o:p>
<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: red; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Those boys that are in prime physiques you get my applause. You bros hit the gym and take care of your bodies. You know what it takes to get that ripped six-pack and those nice arms and legs the women drool after. Keep at it guys you can keep reaching that bod that others want and only you have.<o:p></o:p>
<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: red; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">This one comes to mind so easily. The big overweight guys who want to hit the weights and never touch the cardio. Guys you are strong there is no doubt about that. But come on you need to hit the machines and change your diet. I like seeing how strong you are but I want to see you lose the flab and fat. Move to the treadmill and bikes and hit that with the passion that you had in hitting the weights. You can still lift weights but use it to tone not try and gain muscle that no one will see under that 30-40% body fat that you have. You have made the right step in coming to the gym now make the decision that can really change your life and lose that fat before you are doomed to a life of health problems.<o:p></o:p>
<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: red; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">This is for you guys that I saw working out that don’t have the muscle tone that you desire. Damn guys I looked like a bad ass after I lost my water weight on my trip. I am nothing to brag about but I have made good gains but I am still not where I want to be. These bros hitting the smith machines, free weights, and machines couldn’t touch me physique wise. This was a complete and total shocker to me. I enjoy my progress thus far but you guys have to really hit the weights if you want to do something about your bodies instead of walking around and hanging out in the gym. That goes for you teens as well. We don’t care what you did last night or how your band or whatever is doing. Hit the weights or get out of the way. We are here to workout if you want to socialize move over to the smoothie bar and talk.<o:p></o:p>
<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: red; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">I took a lot of pride seeing those people who deemed their body as something that can be changed. I have seen the men and women in the gym everyday working at what they consider to be a priority in their lives. I hope you boys and girls keep it up. I saw you as I progressed myself. You have made great strides in losing weight, gaining muscle, or toning up. Keep it up it is you who are the majority in the world of fitness today. You make the companies want to spend money on advertising and make the supplement world go around by spending your money on those products to help build a better body.<o:p></o:p>
[/list]
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.25in"><SPAN style="COLOR: red"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.25in"><SPAN style="COLOR: red">These observations I took from my gym, different major airports, the city of Phoenix, and other personal observations I have made over the past month. I enjoy people watching and I do not mind giving praise where it is due. I love to give it to those people who have earned it. I do feel sorry for those who do not manage to take care of themselves. It is not genetic to be in any state of fitness. You control your own lifestyle and can do something about it. Go out there and take charge and get the bod that guys and dolls will want to have. Train hard and live well. I will see you out there people watching or at the gym.<o:p></o:p></SPAN>

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yuck, I can get mental images of all of that. Pretty sad isnt it? I'll post an article here if you dont mind on how the USA is once again the most over weight nation in the worlds and we'll move this to the nutrition section where I think more people will read it.....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
‘We’re a society that is somewhat taken with excesses.’
— TIMOTHY NAIMI
Researcher, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention MORE THAN one in five American adults could be classified as obese in 2001, up almost 6 percent from the year before. And more than one in four Americans engage in bouts of binge drinking — defined as five or more drinks at one sitting with the goal of getting drunk — up 35 percent from 1995.
“I guess you could say we’re fat and drunk,” said Timothy Naimi, a researcher at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, summarizing a pair of studies based on a huge telephone survey of more than 200,000 adults.
“We’re a society that is somewhat taken with excesses,” Naimi said.
The studies’ publication in the Journal of the American Medical Association was timed by the journal to coincide with the revelry associated with New Year’s eve.

DEADLY NEW YEAR’S
U.S. driving fatalities more than double on New Year’s day as celebrants take to the roads.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, an average of 393 people died in traffic accidents after midnight on New Year’s day over the past three years, more than half of them alcohol-related. That compares to the daily average of about 115 traffic deaths — roughly 42,000 a year — 40 percent of them blamed on alcohol.

Bingeing — whether on alcohol or food — is a potentially fatal health problem, CDC researchers said.
Abuse of alcohol kills roughly 100,000 Americans a year, the third-leading cause of preventable deaths after smoking and physical inactivity. Binge drinking accounted for roughly half those 100,000 deaths, Naimi said.
Drinking and driving was a particularly deadly combination among binge drinkers, who were 14 times more likely to get behind the wheel than adults who drank but not to excess. Binge drinking is also behind many sexual assaults, domestic violence incidents, and other crimes, the report said.

DRUNK AND PROUD OF IT
Drinking to get drunk is more prevalent among men than women, with men accounting for 81 percent of the 1.5 billion binge-drinking episodes in 2001, it said.
Three-quarters of binge drinkers were people who otherwise considered themselves moderate drinkers, the study found, and the practice is not confined to the college-age set, with 70 percent of episodes undertaken by people over age 25.
Roughly half of adult Americans do not drink at all.
Advertisement

Efforts to stem binge drinking might find a parallel in anti-smoking campaigns that seem to be working, Naimi said.
But while tax increases on cigarettes have helped choke off demand especially among the young, alcohol taxes have not kept pace with inflation over the past two decades, he said.
Meanwhile, more than a dozen U.S. states lag in lowering the legal blood-alcohol limit for impaired drivers, legislation that has been found to save lives, and many doctors ignore public health pleas to question patients about their drinking habits.
Too often, Naimi said, heavy drinking episodes are accepted as a joke or heralded as a badge of courage, and ebullient liquor advertising too often targets the young. The growing fad of “supersizing” bar drinks has become as common as fast-food franchises’ expanded portions of fatty French fries.
“Of course, wagging my finger doesn’t carry too much water,” Naimi said, adding that the goal was moderation, not necessarily abstinence. “We don’t live in prohibition.”

OBESITY DECLARED A GLOBAL PROBLEM
Obesity is another killer, and its prevalence among U.S. adults nearly doubled in the past decade to 21 percent of adults, the CDC researchers said.
Obesity has been declared a global problem by the World Health Organization, and 45 percent of adults in some oil-rich Persian Gulf nations are obese, study author Ali Mokdad said.
Europeans are generally slimmer than Americans, but are catching up fast.
“We drive longer distances, everything is done by machines, we spend all our time on computers,” Mokdad said by way of explaining the fattening of some Americans. Eating healthy foods requires effort, he said, while eating a bad diet is relatively inexpensive.
Excess fat, like alcohol abuse, causes a host of related health problems, the researchers said.
For instance, the rising rates of obesity corresponds with an increase in the prevalence of diabetes, which afflicts more than one out of 12 adults, an increase of 8 percent in 2001 from the year before.
“Each year, an estimated 300,000 U.S. adults die of causes related to obesity, and diabetes is the sixth leading cause of death,” Mokdad wrote.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I was a fatty.... yeup... MOTHERFUCKING FATTY. But I've been busting my ass hard now for a while and I've done wonders, and I'm so far from stopping. But that isn't what this post/thread is about.

It is about the fact that as I improve myself, I become more judgemental towards others, not because I am more of an asshole or anything, but I know how EASY it would be for people who are only a bit outta shape to get into good, or even excellent shape. But they find every reason not to do it. I've heard so many people (mostly girls) say things along the lines of "Oh the gym is too scary, too many guys there." (I've never heard of any incidents inside the gym that would make this kind of thinking logical). or "I'd workout, but the gym is crowded when I would want to go" (well... find another time to go, or deal with it being crowded...). It's like.. if someone who had lead a basically sedentary lifestyle for 12 years can get in and do this, anyone (barring serious medical issues etc) can.... It just takes something that many people in society seem to lack these days... self-motivation and dedication to something that doesn't have immediate results. This is also why we get people with no knowldege of anything wanting to do steroids and PH's, they want instant results without putting in the hard work.. the blood sweat and tears that make the gaians/losses/changes worth it... They are so accustomed to pushing a button and VIOLA! something happens, that they just can't understand why 4 weeks of a chest/bicep only split doesn't improve their physique to make them look like the guys on men's fitness or some other magazine, and they quit...  Yah... I'm really looking forward to going back to my College gym on monday with all the "resolutioners" :saw:

Ok... rant off... :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
a little OT

About the women:

What I absolutely HATE are those BITCHES that blame the man that knocked them up for the kid. QUIT blaming the man BITCH. They have complete control of not getting knocked up by him. They can say no to sex, take birth control, condoms, day after pill, and if worst comes to worst dare I say abortions. These bitches just want to blame someone else for what they got themselves into. If the guy asks if you are on the pill, and you say yes, you better damn well be telling the truth. Blaming the man... sheesh, its these own bitches damn fault moreso than the man, they have more methods of dealing with getting pregnant.

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
that sounds like something wardog would post, haha